In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Q&A] Sms are not sending on my mi max 2

2019-06-15 14:02:21

109 3

Advanced Bunny

Heman Sajnani | from MI MAX 2

does your mobile plan support sending SMS?
2019-06-21 13:02:34
Reply Report

Sms are not sending on my mi max 2

These days companies like Vodafone, Jio & Airtel that charge you something around Rs. 199 a month and give you free 1.5gb data, unlimited calls and sms. Have you activated any of these packs?

Or are you using the credit balance in your phone to send an sms?

The reason I ask is that if you have 0 credit balance or you dont have a monthly pack activated then the SMS will not go through. Or if you are a post paid customer and your bills haven't been settled then all your services get deactivated.

I had this issue with my secondary number and I thought my Mi Max 2 was at fault. Turns out the balance of my secondary number was -14 Rs! Which meant I could not send any sms's before paying that 14 rupees to Vodafone. Once that was done my SMS service went back to normal.

So just make sure that there is no problem from your service provider that is disrupting your SMS service.

2019-06-22 15:56:48
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list