In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

App Review On The Go
Subscribed
Subscribe

[App Reviews] [ART] SoShell - The Only App You Will Ever Need

2019-06-22 15:34:57
854 11
Hello, Mi Fans!
We all have smartphones today and this has revolutionized our daily lives. Now there is an app for everything. We App Review Team members are always there to provide all the amazing apps to you. Now once again I am here with an amazing app called SoShell. It is one stop solution for all your app needs. Now let's get started.

SoShell
Have you ever thought that everyday how many apps do we use and how much space they take on our phone, if the answer is yes then SoShell is for you. With SoShell you can save your phone space as well as time as you can browse 200+ apps without installing them on your phone. Its a 4 mb app which is small in size but big on the job. It also has some unique features that you will love it. Let's dig into the details.

App Previews

Features
  • Apps Without Installing - There are hundreds of apps that you can use without installing the app on the phone.
  • Play Games Without Installing - You can also play games without installing them on your phone.
  • Secure Browser - You can browse securely with this app.
  • Multitasking - You can use more than one app at the same time.
  • Unique Features - You can also download WhatsApp status with this app. Buy and sell things online.

Pros. & Cons.
Pros:
  • One stop solution for social media needs.
  • All shopping apps in one place.
  • You can book cabs and order foods with this app.
  • You can play games to earn money.
  • Very small in size only 4 MB

Cons:
  • Sorry I just couldn't find one except they should include more stuff and keep improving.

My Opinion

I started using this app because someone referred it and now I am just blessed to have this app. I have uninstalled many apps after getting this app. You will fall in love with this app just use it once I am sure you won't regret it. At first I was sceptical but I am now convinced after using it. So guys try it highly recommended.

DOWNLOAD

That's all for today. This is me JayUser signing off. Hope to see you in my next review. Don't forget to share your opinion in the comments section. Take care of yourself and always believe that something amazing is about to happen.

Here is the one-stop destination for all your app needs. We in this channel provide you basic info on apps before installing it and try to let you know both sides of the coin such that we at Mi community can save you valuable time
||| |||  SUBSCRIBE NOW ||| |||

2019-06-22 15:34:57
Favorites5 RateRate
App Review On The Go
This is The Official Mi App Reviews Team Column For Best App Reviews
200 Article Description     249 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

Centurions | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

good to know...
2019-06-22 15:47:08

Wizard Bunny

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks for your information
2019-06-22 17:11:11

Resource Team

iamumesh | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Nice App! Thanks for sharing:-)
2019-06-22 18:16:28
Alone we can do so little, But together we can do so much. --''Helen Keller''

Intern Moderator

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

Very well presented
2019-06-23 01:24:58

Pro Bunny

Suresh@123 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Cool but can i trust this
2019-06-23 05:51:52

App Review Team

Maji George | from Redmi 3S

Thats Awesome... Already fall in love
2019-06-23 07:38:50
Very nice and helpful review

2019-06-23 07:53:04

App Review Team

JayUser Author | from app

Suresh@123
Cool but can i trust this

It's a browser
2019-06-23 08:21:11

Advanced Bunny

Rixton | from app

Thank you
2019-06-23 17:32:01

App Review Team

JayUser Author | from app

Rixton
Thank you

Thanks for referring me the app, keep the feedback going. You people are the real heroes of the community.
2019-06-23 20:13:05