In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

[] Mission #1: Slow it dooown, start voting now to win surprise prize!

2019-07-02 09:45:01
16536 51

Mi Explorers, get ready for the first challenge, Mission #1 is here!
You are requested to create 10 seconds long 960 FPS slow-motion video, demonstrating your creativity with the Redmi K20 Pro. Also, you need to express your personal experience with 960 FPS slow-motion feature on Redmi K20 Pro in 100-150 words.

• Mission Name: Slow it dooown!
  • Mission Title: Shoot a 960FPS Slow Motion Video (Rear camera)
  • Mission type: Normal
  • Category: Technology
  • Points: You earn 300 points by completing this task in a stipulated time + points from likes given by Mi Fans, as explained here
  • Deadline to complete: 5 Days from the mission post date i.e. 6th July EOD.

How to complete this mission:
  • We suggest you to take time, explore the 960 FPS slow-motion feature and do a little research on. Look for some example videos, if needed.
  • Choose a theme, try a few shots for practice and then create a final one.
  • Upload it on YouTube, embed YouTube URL in this thread as a reply (use the desktop version of the website) along with your personal experience with 960 FPS slow-motion feature on Redmi K20 Pro in 100-150 words.

Note:
Strictly avoid duplicity of work.

What is expected:
High-quality content, demonstrating how good the feature is and you are, with the device Redmi K20 Pro.

T&C’s
  • This is an individual task and you are expected to do it on your own.
  • Complete the mission within the time-frame, mission submission after deadline will not be accepted, as the thread will be closed on deadline.
  • Do not promote/share any content on social media channels or any other platforms until you are asked to.
  • Adhere to all the guidelines as mentioned on the agreement.

Completed Missions - Like the reply below to win
Reply #1 - Explorer Cereus

Reply #2 - Explorer Jason

Reply #3 Explorer Aqua

Reply #4 Explorer Cepheus

Reply #5 Explorer Kenzo

Reply #6 Explorer Riva

Reply #7 Explorer Ferrari

Reply #8 Explorer Tissot

Reply #9 Explorer Sakura

Reply #10 Explorer Sagit

Reply #11 Explorer Mido

Reply #12 Explorer Natrium

Reply #13 Explorer Leo

Reply #14 Explorer Perseus

Reply #15 Explorer Cancro

Reply #16 Explorer Davinci

Reply #17 Explorer Omega

Reply #18 Explorer Dipper

Reply #20 Explorer Clover

Reply #21 Explorer Prada

Reply #22 Explorer Chiron

Reply #23 Explorer Sirius

Reply #24 Explorer Rolex

Reply #25 Explorer Cactus

Reply #26 Explorer-Bruiser

Reply #27 Explorer Hermes

Reply #28 Explorer Ursa

Reply #29 Explorer Armani

Reply #30 Explorer Markw

Reply #31 Explorer Platina

Reply #32 Explorer Ysl

Reply #33 Explorer Lithium

Reply #34 Explorer Whyred

Reply #35 Explorer Wayne

Reply #36 Explorer Oxygen

Reply #40 Explorer Grus

Reply #42 Explorer Nikel

Reply #43 Explorer Tiare

Reply #44 Explorer Equuleus

Reply #45 Explorer Rosy

Reply #46 Explorer Polaris

Reply #48 Explorer Hydrogen

Reply #49 Explorer Vince

Reply #50 Explorer Dior

2019-07-02 09:45:01
Favorites53 RateRate

Do you know Redmi K20 Pro comes with an outstanding 960 FPS which is the most exciting feature that I came across to in my Redmi K20 Pro. Using 960 FPS on Redmi K20 Pro is really amazing. I took almost more than 30 shots for each vidoes and trust me it was really hard to choose the best one because all the videos were super duper amazing. I could check each and every detail in the slow motion video which even my normal eyes cannot. Let me show you too!

Can you spot the water coming out from the glass? Notice carefully, there are droplets as well that are coming out. Now checked right? The droplets are clearly visible and it look really great and also satisfying to watch this video again and again. I am sure you will watch it atleast more than just once. Also, I am sure looking at the videos you must be jealous with your current smartphone because you don't have this amazing feature with you! :P

2019-07-03 01:56:02
The mighty Redmi K20 Pro Comes with 960fps slow motion feature which will enable us to take super slow motion videos which is an amazing feature of the Flagship Killer 2.0. I have been playing with the 960 fps feature for sometime now and i feel like its super fantastic feature. i have made a few videos and i am sharing a few of them below.

`

2019-07-03 03:35:00
My turn to Slow it dooown!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp-TRHliixw

With K20's 960p Slow Motion I had a great time shooting this video. Took me some time to get the right shot but that's because I am not as fast as the beast. Shot some ordinary stuff but when I played those videos, OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! they turned out to be so much better than I thought. I am really blown away by Redmi K20's slow motion.

2019-07-03 03:44:39
https://youtu.be/c7zp2vONrTQ

Water Is Life !!

Redmi K20 Pro, 960fps slow motion cover uncovered things. It go slow to super slow. This beauty comes when you take fast motion into super slow. You can see flow of water from the lens eye of flgship killer 2.0. I am sure you fall in love with the super slow motion of this device. This feature give super level to Redmi K20 Pro. Watch it and enjoy the different from of water.

2019-07-03 05:50:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xu5mHp6OrA

Redmi K20 Pro
is coming soon and it is obviously a Flagship Killer. What makes it Killer 2.0 is its 960 FPS Slow Motion video recording features. Normally we record videos at 30 FPS or 60 FPS but..... this 960 FPS feature helps us to record the videos in superrrrr slow motion and damn! it nailed it. The camera at 960 FPS captures 960 frames in a second, so that means 1 frame at 0.1041 seconds and after seeing the video recorded at 960 FPS your reaction can be Jaw Dropping!!!
It took too many attempts to record the perfect video and you can see the final result.

2019-07-03 08:42:06

Mi Explorer

Dastha | from mobile

Slow dooown the falling stars..

https://youtu.be/O2qosDHvGns

Have you ever seen falling stars? No? Then here we are. I tried to capture these tiny winy stars by amazing Redmi K20 pro which comes with 960 fps. TBH all the videos that I made left me in a awe. Really It was quite hard to decide which one to show you all! This new Redmi Device is surely going to help you to capture some jaw-droppingly beautiful moments. :)
2019-07-03 10:00:06

Mi Explorer

Explorer Ferrari | from Redmi K20 Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REURHsa9hEU

The Flagship Killer 2.0 indeed is a beast capturing killing shots! Especially the 960fps is out of this world! The premium feel of the beast Redmi K20 Pro can be felt by just holding it in our hands. I can't stop using it especially taking awesome shots with its flagship camera! Check out my video below, it took me some to make it PoP up ;)
2019-07-03 11:35:38
https://youtu.be/ptJy8CKjf9Q

[Spoiler alert: Prepare to be amazed]
Today I was on a mission to explore the 960 FPS Slowmo of the Redmi K20 Pro. When I first came to know about this feature, I was surprised. 960 FPS that too on mobile? Some professional cameras also can't do it. Tried a few shots. Raindrops, fan Slowmo, water splash. Impressed. But still, I was pretty sure it will fail in low light. So I decided to explore 960 FPS in low light and trust me I was stunned. Here is a video to tell you why.

(In case you can't see the video, click the link below or see the Burn-errrrr video on top)

https://youtu.be/ptJy8CKjf9Q

Are we in the future? Yes. We are. Drop a like if you loved it :)

2019-07-03 12:42:58

The Redmi K20 Pro also called as the Flagship Killer, and true to its name, is loaded with Coooooooolest features which can kill any other flagship with its performance. It already has a great Camera and one of the features of that great Camera is the Super Slow 960FPS video. A Super Slow Motion video can show a normal event, which looks ordinary to our eyes, will look extraordinary with it. It can turn a normal event to an interesting one. What it does is that it shoots video at a higher frame rate and then plays the same video at a normal frame rate which is around 24-30FPS. So, in turn, the video plays slow and unfolds a new insight into the event which we normally wouldn't see with our eyes.
And it was fun actually to make this video. Missions like this give one the option to explore the Camera app and it’s features properly and you become an expert at the end. So I had to put the Device vertically on a tripod and shoot it. Took some shots to make a final one.

And here is the result!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like it??? Then give me a Thumbs up

2019-07-03 14:47:52
[ Fascinating Bubbles ]

Friends, here comes the 960 fps video from the Redmi K20 Pro which is one of its exciting feature and takes Slow-Motion videography to the next level! Bubbles are an essential element of the BEER experience. Just spot the bubbles that grow like an advancing mob, see the beauty of the randomness of the bubbles which gives satisfactory view and i love to watch it again and again. I’m sure that you willalso like the 960 fps feature in the Redmi K20 Pro- SLOW IT DOOOWN….

2019-07-03 14:54:49