In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

[] Mission #3 - Capture the Night! Give likes on Missions to win BIG!

2019-07-04 03:05:06
13205 48

Mi Explorers,
It’s time to capture the night! Low-light/night photographs are surprisingly beautiful through the lens. But how that you will tell us through your best shots. Here comes your Mission #3, all you need to do is share your best 3 low-light/night shots that are creative and captivating. For low-light photography inspiration, check Xiaomi India Instagram Page.

Mission Name: Capture the night!
Mission Title: Capture 3 creative low-light/night shots
Mission type: Normal
Category: Creativity
Points: You earn 300 points by completing this task in a stipulated time + points from likes given by Mi Fans, as explained here
Deadline to complete: 8th July 23:59:59

How to complete
  • Go out, spend some time experimenting with the Redmi K20 Pro Night mode, look for the perfect frame, point & take multiple shots. Share your 3 best shots with us.
  • Do not worry, you have 5 days to complete this mission from the day of the mission assigned.
  • We will suggest you use a mobile tripod as it will really help to improve the quality of shots.
  • Upload minimum of three (3) images as a reply in the thread along with photo caption, a must.
  • Share your best low-light/night shots before the deadline.

Note:
Strictly avoid duplicity of work.

What is expected
High-quality content, demonstrating the ultimate power of Redmi K20 Pro and your photography skills. Consider it as not just a mission, but the explore the best of you. Let your creativity reflect in your image.

T&C
  • This is an individual task and you are expected to do it on your own.
  • Complete the mission within the time-frame, mission submission after deadline will not be accepted, as the thread will be closed on deadline.
  • Do not promote/share any content on social media channels or any other platforms until you are asked to.
  • Adhere to all the guidelines as mentioned on the agreement.

Read more
How to vote for Mi Explorers and win BIG Surprise Prize & more!
2019-07-04 03:05:06
Favorites24 RateRate

Mi Explorer

Explorer Ferrari | from Redmi K20 Pro

The beast: Redmi K20 Pro will even make an amateur photographer into Pro! Check out the uber cool night shots taken on the beast! The pictures will do the rest of the taking. It's just simple as that!
The Christmas Building

The Light Won't Let You Be Alone!

Just A Big Lamp...

2019-07-04 11:09:38
Redmi K20 Pro gives amazing shots in night/low light. See the magic of Redmi K20 Pro camera in the low light or night.

2019-07-04 11:15:42

Mi Explorer

Explorer Jason | from Redmi K20 Pro

The Redmi K20 Pro gives Amazing shots even at low light conditions. These are some of the special structures in my town and with the help of K20 Pro, they look even more beautiful at night.
If you zoom this image you can see every detail it the dome.

The light from the building gives a vibrat reflection on the water. All the details are beautifully captured

All the details are captured without losing any details the green and white colors are beautifully captured.
2019-07-04 11:36:27

Mi Explorer

Explorer Prada | from Redmi K20 Pro

the next Redmi Device takes super cool and clear photo with its night mode. don't stop in night.
2019-07-04 12:56:56

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cancro | from Redmi K20 Pro

Night shots on Redmi K20 Pro is giving great output, especially in the outdoor condition. Checkout some of the pics which I have taken.
The lighthouse area was pitch dark, but still it was capable of picking the whole structure of it.
2019-07-04 13:03:16
When it comes to night photography, I am pretty sure most phone lack getting good shots however the tradition has broken with the Redmi K20 Pro you don't just get good day light shots but also you gorgeous night shots which you would adore a lot. Let me share some shots such that even you start believing that I am not lying at all!!!

Even if you zoom into this building you can spot every detail on the hoardings. Isn't that amazing?

Who doesn't want a great night mode in their cameras? Everyone yeah?

Golden Mi Bunny shines bright is the night in the lens of Redmi K20 Pro. In love with the camera of Redmi K20 Pro already yeah? ;)
2019-07-04 13:10:14

Mi Explorer

Explorer Mido | from Redmi K20 Pro

The Night is beautiful! And Redmi K20Pro makes the night shots the most beautiful ever. It captures extraordinary shots even in low-light conditions. From low light portraits to low light scenery shots K20Pro performs equally well in every conditions. The photo quality is crisp and sharp and full of details. I am love with Redmi K20Pro night shots!

2019-07-05 01:01:46
Hello Guys. Explorer Tissot here. Today I am going to blow up your mind with some amazing Night mode shots.
The Redmi K20 Pro comes with inbuilt night mode in the camera app. You have the option to use night mode if you are not familiar with professional settings or you can go for inbuilt Pro mode in the camera app. I am here to explore and thus, I tried both and here with some results.

Fire and ice

I just loved the way this image turned up. A blend of warm light from the side lights and cool light from the LCD display. Notice the picture quality. Mind-blowing. Shot on Night mode.

The Flash

Guess who went from here. Shot this on Pro mode to show the kind of results you can achieve with this phone.

Reflections

Loved the way this image turned up with crisp road structure and the reflections of various lights.

All these images were shot handheld without any tripod and they are surprisingly good enough. Do leave a like if you loved it :)
2019-07-05 01:29:39
K20 Pro clicks night pictures effortlessly and you would find very less noise when compared to other devices, this sensor captures superior quality even on very low light conditions, here are my three best shots.
City Rush

Cut The Darkness

City With Aspiring Dreams

2019-07-05 02:18:48

Mi Explorer

Explorer Natrium | from Redmi K20 Pro

Night always hold lot of surprises in it, but still light is what adds beauty to that surprises.
K20 Pro holds all the surprises that are needed to you, all you need is it's great camera (Sony IMX 586).
Low light images shot with K20 Pro .

2019-07-05 13:08:34