In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Missions

[] Mission #07 - Capturing the Uncaptured, give likes to win BIG!

2019-07-08 09:49:26
8596 46

Hey Explorers!
Light and fire are always exciting and this mission is somewhat similar to that. In this mission, all you need to do is capture and submit 3 best light trail images (good quality). Rest is up to you what you want to capture and how you want to capture.

Mission Name: Capturing the uncaptured
Mission Title: Light Trail
Mission type: Normal
Category: Creativity
Points: You earn 300 points by completing this task in a stipulated time + points from likes given by Mi Fans, as explained here
Deadline to complete: 12th July 11:59:59 Hrs (IST)

How to complete
  • Practice long exposure photography skills and capture some light trails.
  • Those who are familiar with photography must be knowing how to capture light trails. Others can just Google for the tutorials.
  • Look for sample shots on the Internet for inspiration.
  • You might need a tripod or other ways to make your camera completely still.

What is expected:
Basically, we are looking for the below-mentioned three things: Quality has always been our focus. We are looking for 3 high-quality content that stands out. Variations in content. By this, I mean you should experiment with different objects and not the same. Justice to your job and effort you put in this mission.
T&C
  • This is an individual task and you are expected to do it on your own.
  • Complete the mission within the time-frame, mission submission after deadline will not be accepted, as the thread will be closed on deadline.
  • Do not promote/share any content on social media channels or any other platforms until you are asked to.
  • Adhere to all the guidelines as mentioned on the agreement.

Read more
Mi Explorers 2019: How to participate, Missions, Prizes & more!!

2019-07-08 09:49:26
Favorites17 RateRate

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cepheus | from Redmi K20 Pro

Redmi K20 Pro Experimental Photography. This is totally new experience for me. First time I have try this photography. Very difficult to take this shot, spend hours and more hours for light trail. But this is amazing experience. Redmi K20 give more colorful results.

Blaze flash

2019-07-08 10:37:42

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cereus | from Redmi K20 Pro

Capturing light trails was one of the fantasies for me until I got hands-on with the Redmi K20. It has good beautiful "Pro" mode that helps you click amazing light trail images which probably you may want to flaunt just like the way I am doing so! Check out what I have got in-house!
2019-07-08 14:26:40

Mi Explorer

Explorer Cancro | from Redmi K20 Pro

Light trails always amazes me, as it is stunning photography. Woth Redmi K20 Pro you can take awesome light trails usong Pro mode, where you can use manual settings for focus, shutter speed, white balance etc. I have tried different options to get interesting light trails, and here are some of them.

2019-07-08 14:36:38

Mi Explorer

Explorer Prada | from Redmi K20 Pro

when there is no limitations in photography, where you can take a lot of snaps as you want The next Redmi Device have a best camera with manual settings as Pro mode where you can take any photos as like DSLR with your settings.
2019-07-08 16:06:39
The “Next Redmi” just surprises you in many ways. As an explorer I went on a mission to see if this phone can capture light trails & I was in for a Moment of Truth. Please find the pictures below:

I selected my theme as “Abstract Light trails”,

The Green Rain

The Radioactive Vortex

Abstract photography will never be used to illustrate reality due to its lack of objectivity, and that's why it is so well suited to creativity and self-expression. I need to develop my style more to achieve that essence of detachment from reality while still being meaningful.

The Kinetics of Abstract - Intentional Camera Movement

2019-07-09 04:50:03
Tiare
Mi Explorer

A Whole new Photography Experience is what i've experienced on the Redmi K20 Pro till now as an Explorer and this is just another one of them! Well, Capturing the Uncaptured is what it has to be so here i am with the Light Trails taken from The Redmi k20 Pro. Playing with the Camera, i came accross to Pro Mode which allows users to adjust the SHUTTER SPEED, ISO, WHITE BALANCE ETC. as per need/subject and giving tremendous output! It provides a whole new experience and takes Photography to the next level. So guys, check out below images (Light Trails) and you will be blown away from the Camera Performance of the Redmi K20 Pro once again:

2019-07-10 00:04:23
Stretch it Looong!

Long exposure shots look cool, isn't it? Well, for the sake of humanity, I've put on the new dragon to some tests where I checked how well does the device handle long exposure shots. The ISO was set to minimum and with a selfie stick (Jugaad), I went on my way to take some long exposure shots. The first scenario was a very obvious road with vehicle's light trails. Had to try a couple to times to figure out a decent shot because the selfie stick was unstable at times. But with a tripod, things will be butter smooth. The next scenarios were indoors with some artificial lighting and the results are lovely. I bet you'll fall in love with the camera and the light trails are seamless. I'm impressed with every bit of the camera performance.

Pic: 01

Pic: 02

Pic: 03

2019-07-10 13:23:14
Till before this Mission, I was a person who thought that long exposure and light trails can only be captured by experts. But when I experimented it with the help of the Flagship Killer 2.0, I was really surprised with the output. I'm in love with light painting photography now. Will be experimenting more with it.

[attach]3981854[/attach]
2019-07-10 15:15:39
I always tried to click Long Exposure shots with my phone but never got that much of shutter speed. But Redmi K20 Pro fulfilled my dream for Long Exposure Photography. In Pro mode, you will find Shutter Speed option to capture the Long Exposure shots and Redmi K20 Pro captures the Long Exposure Shots in Low Light very well and I loved it.

2019-07-11 10:53:30

Mi Explorer

Explorer Oxygen | from Redmi K20 Pro

Light trails Photography is a tricky kind of photography. It takes lots of skills, patience and if you are doing it with a phone then you need a beast like K20Pro. It has long exposure of 32 seconds in which you can capture much light to enhance your photography. You also need a tripod, it's a must in this kind of photography.
You need a dark atmosphere around you so that no distractions of light can hamper you.
I shot some of them...
2019-07-11 12:53:35