In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max 2

[Discussion] Mi Max 2 - Major Issues in the last 3 months

2019-07-14 11:29:21
115 1
Last 3 months have been absolutely horrible using this piece... I loved using this for around 1.5 years but the last few updates have really been testing my patience. Here's a list of problems that I've faced and I don't see anyone listening:

1) Call volume is going down by the hour. I visited the service centre and they charged me a 100 bucks for cleaning the earpiece but no change even after that

2) The camera quality is worse than a 2016 phone as on date. Its just getting worse with every update

3) Network connectivity is a major issue... I factory reset my device and changed all settings as suggested by call centre and my carrier but network is still a concern

4) Battery gets drained out in a day. It used to go on for 2.5 days at one point in time with the same usage but now it hardly lasts a day

5) System launcher stutters a lot and the phone is hanging every now and then. Customer service guys say that's normal with an ageing phone. After 2 resets it's still bad

6) Speaker volume is horrible and MI inbuilt apps are useless but we can't do anything about them

7) No Android updates are a luxury complaint as basics with this wonderful phone have gone for a toss

Any other issues haven't been noticed thanks to the basics not going right. A Redmi 6 Pro is working better than Max 2 which is 70% of the price.
2019-07-14 11:29:21
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

MI MAX 2. | from MI MAX 2

the mods and developers are like the Chinese communist government..they don't listen..period.
nothing will be rectified by them and this forum is pure crap.
2019-07-15 01:09:41