In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Other] what to do if your jio phone hangs at boot logo or you forgot your password of model F18E

2019-07-18 03:41:49
426 10
Jio phone is the feature phones with smart features introduced by Jio. They provide WhatsApp and Facebook and many other apps on this phone at lowest price of ₹1500. Since these are so cheap many people buy these phone also it widely used as secondary p phone. But many of you guys may come across situation where jio phone gets hangs and can't do anything. Most of time it can be solved by removing the battery and re-starting the phones. But sometimes just hang up at boot logo reloading it again and again. At this point we cannot do anything removing the battery will not do anything at work again reload the boot logo again and again. Situation like this can be solve by just resetting the phone to factory state. In the jio phone model f18e this can be done by holding both the power button and 8 number 8 button together and release the power button when the screen light up. Don't release the number 8 till it enters the the bootloader.after entering the bootloader use up and down button to navigate through the settings and also power button to select the options. Navigate to wipe data/factory reset by using the up and down button then select the option by pressing the power button. Then your phone will start to erase all data on your phone then will return to the bootloader again. From there select the first option to restart the phone using the power button when you are form will restart. Now your phone will be in a state can you first got your phone.
You can also watch this video for more information:

https://youtu.be/Q2pOK9OOo0k
Own words
2019-07-18 03:41:49
Favorites RateRate
its not LYF/Jio Forum bro
2019-07-18 03:58:25

Advanced Bunny

noushadkaboobacker Author | from Redmi Note 3

7Yam
its not LYF/Jio Forum bro

maybe some one may get it helpful
2019-07-18 03:59:40
Thanks for sharing this guidance

2019-07-18 20:12:12
Hi,
What about adding the source to the thread? Give proper source to the thread within 24 hours else your thread will be deleted. To know how to add proper source to the thread click this thread link http://in.c.mi.com/thread-92058-1-1.html
2019-07-19 07:07:40

Advanced Bunny

Solver13
Hi,
What about adding the source to the thread? Give proper source to the thread within 24 hours else your thread will be deleted. To know how to add proper source to the thread click this thread link http://in.c.mi.com/thread-92058-1-1.html

it's not a copied one I come across one such situation and i have done it myself so how come i provide a source
2019-07-19 10:44:40

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

noushadkaboobacker
it's not a copied one I come across one such situation and i have done it myself so how come i provide a source

Okay, then edit your thread and write "Own Words" as Source.
2019-07-19 12:12:13

Advanced Bunny

Solver13
Okay, then edit your thread and write "Own Words" as Source.

thanks a lot
2019-07-19 13:29:32
noushadkaboobacker replied at 2019-07-18 13:29:40

agree bro,
but one suggestion :
you posted model number [f18e] in thread but not in thread title
and please check model number [if its f18e or f81e]

your posted solution is correct and worked with 90% phones [for other we have to flash phone]

but lyf [jio] provides other models too with same price
and key combination for recovery mode are diffrent as per model
for ex. :
1. Power Key + 1
2. Power Key + Home Button
3. Power Key + Center [OK] Button

so will be good if you post model number in thread title
2019-07-20 04:40:25

Advanced Bunny

7Yam
agree bro,
but one suggestion :
you posted model number [f18e] in thread but not in thread title

ok bro will do it
2019-07-20 10:25:36

Semi Pro Bunny

1455951917 | from Mi 9 SE

noushadkaboobacker

New version of Security App pending  https://in.c.mi.com/thread-2129866-1-0.html
2020-02-09 20:13:55