In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[News] MI A3 with FHD Display

2019-07-21 13:10:17
266 1
If you are a fan of Android One program and disappointed with MI A3 then this is good news for you, Gizbot and Android Authority suggesting that MI A3 will be launch in Asian Countries in two varriant, MI A3 with FHD 6.08" display with SD665 and second one with FHD 6.39" display with SD710.

I am also big fan of Android One and waiting for it.

If it is with 720P display then it will not worth to buy as pixal cleary seen in display

Pixal seen

I want good camera phone, main for Video recording and I don't like popup camera so I waiting for MI A3.

Pls share your opinion.

2019-07-21 13:10:17
Favorites RateRate
Hi,
Currently there's no official announcement regarding Mi A3 as well as whether it'll be launching on two different variants in India or not. So it'll be better for you to wait for official announcement here in Mi Community India.
2019-07-21 15:13:13