In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mumbai

[Recap] MiFC MUMBAI Fan Meet (21st July 2019) - Redmi K20/K20Pro Hands-on + Mi Turns 5

2019-07-22 09:33:44
459 3

#kasakaiMIPublic

Hello my fellow readers
This is probably the first thread made by me and in this i would be sharing the glimpes of my first official MiFC fan meet

This meet was at Mi Home at bandra, linking road on 21st july and was for the Hands-on of the Killer phone by xiaomi which is none other than the Redmi K20/K20Pro and also was a celebration for Mi turning 5 years this month
The meet started as a school starts, Yes, by taking attendence by our MiFC presidents Altaf bhai and Dipak bhai

As soon as the attendence was taken, everybody were eager to experience the new killer smartphone, everybody seemed very excited when they frst saw the redmi K20 and the K20Pro by themselves as the phone is really amazing and also feels premium while using
Truly an wonderfull smartphone made by Xiaomi
Along with the hands-on there were tasty samosas and softdrinks served to us by Mi home bandra

India is a place where you can not eat silently if there are many people around
Thats what happened, everyody was discussing either about the phone or their experiences or about customisations for the xiaomi phones
After the hands-on and snacks
it was now time for the best part
it was now time for the cake cutting to celebrate the 5 successfull years of xiaomi
the cake was amazing and was custom made for MiFC and had the "Mi turns 5" printed

the above picture also has the two newly launhed killer phones
The Glacier Blue on the left and The Carbon Black on the left

Individual Pictues of the phones are below

Carbon Black Edition

Glacier Blue Edition

Now the meet was about to end , but,
no meet is over without an amazing group photo
so some of them are below

I am very gratefull that i got a chance to attend such an great meet and a chance to try the new Redmi K20/K20Pro by myself and celebrate Mi's 5 birthday
so this is it for the meet and would like to thank MiFC for organising it
and if you have got this far reading my thread, thank you for it :) .....

Thank you,
-Kushal Dube

#MiFCMumbai #K20 #K20Pro #Mihomebandra #Killer20 #Xiaomi #RedmiK20Pro #RedmiK20 #FlagshipKiller #BeliveTheHype

2019-07-22 09:33:44
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Vikas2912 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

nice thread...
2019-07-22 10:24:26
Nice recap
2019-07-22 14:16:56
<name>Anurag G.</name>
<designation>MiFC Mumbai President</designation>

Master Bunny

Vivek-Igi | from Redmi Note 4