In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tripura

[Recap] MiFC-Tripura: Fan Meet v27.0 - The Dragon is Here

2019-08-01 12:02:14
490 10

Greetings Mi Fans,
It has been a long time that I have posted any thread regarding anything but this time I thought to myself that why not. And here comes the recap of the 27th Fan Meet of MiFC-Tripura. Speaking of Fan Meets, we have always been less in number when things boil down to the count of Mi Fans but the amount of enthusiasm we have seen among Mi Fans is exceptional. MiFC-Tripura is definitely glad to have these Mi Fans who are super talented and enthusiastic about emerging technologies.

Speaking of emerging technologies, the Redmi K20 Pro is the latest and greatest flagship offered by Xiaomi and the recent release has set the screens on fire already. The Mi Fans were super excited to get their hands on the product and finally on 28.07.2019 the flagship killer 2.0 was in the town. Well, that wasn't just enough. Apart from that we also had a celebration of our very dear Xiaomi turning 5 this year. I personally feel very lucky to be a part of MiFC-Tripura and fortunate enough to be in the very exciting Fan Meet.

Here are some of the moments which I would like to share among Mi Fans from all over the world:

I feel very nostalgic whenever I look at this image. This wasn't just Xiaomi's celebration, this was ours and we are a part of it.

The dragon leads PUBG Mobile at highest settings with charm providing an immersive gaming experience to the user.

That smile shows how much happiness this family distributes among every Mi Fan. This is PRICELESS!

I feel very privileged that MiFC-Tripura gave me the opportunity to award a small token of love to Koushik Saha who has been one of the MVPs.

Mi Fans are always ahead when it comes to cheering up the whole room.

No RECAP is complete without a group photograph and this time its much more special. Why? Have a look at the watermark!

The day was unforgettable with all the Mi Fans and the Redmi K20 Pro in the house. I really want to Akash and Tappa who has always been shouldering the responsibilities and conducting awesome Fan Meets. Special thanks to Rupam Roy for his presence and his love towards Mi Fans. These moments aren't over. They will come over... Again & Again! #iloveMi

MiFC-Tripura: Fan Meet v27.0: The Dragon is Here
For Full Resolution Images, Click Here [Google Photos]
To Watch our Video on YouTube, Click Here [YouTube]

For any queries, please feel free to contact me through Telegram or Mi Community

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-08-01 12:02:14
Favorites3 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Bablu5198874756 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

keep it up guys
2019-08-01 14:25:10
Awesome!!!
Thanks for the Recap, Deeptesh :)
2019-08-01 15:13:42
Error 404
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Semi Pro Bunny

Icywongh | from MI MAX 2

Lovely meet up
2019-08-01 15:17:56

Master Bunny

51916535 | from Redmi 6A

Awesome Fan Meet up Guys. Brilliant pic's. Thanks for sharing this with us. I love Mi.
2019-08-01 15:52:34

Pro Bunny

BiswajitKonch | from app

aweskme guys
2019-08-01 21:10:51
Biswajit Konch

Pro Bunny

biswas_deeptesh Author | from app

MiAkash
Awesome!!!
Thanks for the Recap, Deeptesh :)

Anytime Pal
2019-08-01 22:05:07
King Regards
Deeptesh Biswas
AKA ByteCodeZero

Pro Bunny

GANESH ARYANS | from Redmi 4A

thanks for sharing
2019-08-02 01:08:44

Pro Bunny

Bablu5198874756
keep it up guys

Thanks for the love and support.
2019-08-02 01:23:56
King Regards
Deeptesh Biswas
AKA ByteCodeZero

Pro Bunny

Awesome Fan Meet up Guys. Brilliant pic's. Thanks for sharing this with us. I love Mi.

LoveMi ♥
2019-08-02 01:24:15
King Regards
Deeptesh Biswas
AKA ByteCodeZero

Techie Team

Kitkat shaz | from Redmi Note 7

waooo, Nice fan meet.
2019-08-02 08:46:39