In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Meerut

[Recap] My Experience with MiFC Meerut

2019-08-04 05:00:30
816 24

Hey Friends Wassup!!!

I am too happy to complete 14th months in MiFC Meerut and today I am here to share My Experience and My views about Xiaomi. As you all know that #Xiaomi_India is once again the No. #1 smartphone brand for 8 quarters and 30%   Market share and that a really good News for us. And there is a reason behind the success of Xiaomi in India. Just because it gives us a highest quality product in lowest price. And it also providing us a No. 1 sale service and that is the reason we love Xiaomi, I love Xiaomi.

My Journey and My Experience about Xiaomi was started on March 25, 2018.
On this day I have attended my first Meetup at Teens Gallery, Garh Road Meerut. I was too happy to attend that Meetup because we made a lots of discussion and share our ideas and thoughts.

Now I have completed 14th Month as a member of our Official Mi Fan Club Meerut. In this period I have learnt a lots of things, techniques and so on. And that is really too beneficial for me.And this is the platform where I also connected with Mi fans, and got in touch with Mi Community Moderators and special team members.
Here is some glimpse of My Meetups

And during these period I also celebrated my birthday with Mi Fans. I can't forget that moment what they did with me.

This is all about Mi Fan Club. Special thanks for #MiCommunity wou give us a chance to interact with each other. And Thanks for Masood Ahmed who help me to join this group.

Guys if you also want to be the part of this fan club (Mi Family) just tap on the link read the Rules join Our Official Group on Telegram.

Benefits of Joining club :

• Directly interact with Mi India official.
  • Can Join Various Special teams like Beta Tester, Translation Team, and Photography team etc.
  • If you are active member at Mi community you have chance to join various launching events in India.We have Moderators of Mi Community and Mi Official too in our group who can assist you withyour issues and quarries.
If you are still unable to join this group you can also join us by this QR Code

You can also follow our social channels

MiFC Meerut Announcement channel

https://t.me/MiFCMeerutAnnouncementChannel

MiFC Meerut Official Twitter Handle:

MiFC Meerut Official Instagram Profile:

https://www.instagram.com/mifcmeerut

For any help you can always contact through Reply option and you can message on the below links.

Arbaz Siddiqui
Mohd Aquib

Thank you Regards,
SHAHVEZ

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +13 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-08-04 05:00:30
Favorites12 RateRate
Great thread and awesome drafting
Keep it up
2019-08-04 08:31:41