In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

[Review] Bad impact my Mi

2019-08-21 12:42:42
152 3
Some thing i need to describe about ur way of approach... Redmi note 7 nd note 7 pro users correctly getting OTA updates nd new custom level options in their mobiles. can u tell me for a  god sake , Note 6 pro is not manufacture by you.... ??? Second we are getting OTA updates very lately nd single update will be rolling out twicely nd thricely.... Why ??... if u r introduced something on same year , will be give prefer for same respective years nd will not give  prefer with next year for the same product.. why this hell will be happening..... Redmi note 6 pro has launched on 2018..Now ur totally cpncentrate with Note 7 nd Note 7 pro. Why this kind of discrimination with ur own product ? Why mr manoj jain (CEO) will not concentrate all those things... 636 chipset will capable with all new features that you are introduced with note 7 nd note 7 pro...In camera department with Note 6 pro weak with low light photography... very first time i was happy with your way of approch. Now 2 many products  are there and will be concentrate on higher end variants, Not with last year products. Comparitively Real me is best now. they have obligation to their customers.I am using real me as well...  those who are really MI fans kindly go through with my compliant and support me as well. Now think nd make support on this. Bcz Each peny is valuable for us...Am not mad .. but its should be high light. it needs that..Soon i will disburse this material.. Fully concentrate with Real me...But my last word to Mi... one day  Real me or other vendors will be become No 1st nd will loose ur place in.
Why ur OTA updates will be recieve on 3 months once... why
future if ur behave will be like this Way.
2019-08-21 12:42:42
Favorites2 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

5176073199 Author | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

OTA update will be recieve three months once. why the hell will be happn with Mi
2019-08-21 12:55:20

Read Only

5204274886 dvd | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

they only concentrate on launching new product
2019-08-21 22:48:41

Semi Pro Bunny

Kalyan Chakri | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

OTA update will be recieve three months once. why the hell will be happn with Mi

S bro u r absolutely right 👍
2019-08-22 09:16:17