In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 4

[Q&A] about redmi note 4 exchange..

2019-08-25 10:50:45
425 8
What is the exchange price of redmi note 4..
2019-08-25 10:50:45
Favorites2 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Vinod.Tikmani | from Redmi Note 4

Depends on workable condition of Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 Device. There are parameters deviced by Xiaomi. One can evaluate their phone on Mi Store. Follow instructions while evaluation.
I have made evaluated my Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 Device today, 25th of August, 2019 it stood worth ₹3000/-.
Screen shot is attached herewith for Your information please.
With Regards.
2019-08-25 11:41:31

Master Bunny

Dinesh DK govind Author | from Redmi Note 4

Vinod.Tikmani
Depends on workable condition of Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 Device. There are parameters deviced by Xiaomi. One can evaluate their phone on Mi Store. Follow instructions while evaluation.
I have made evaluated my Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 Device today, 25th of August, 2019 it stood worth ₹3000/-.
Screen shot is attached herewith for Your information please.

Thank you for replay.. How to check my phone..
2019-08-25 12:12:04

Semi Pro Bunny

Download Mi Store either from GetApps or Google Play Store.
Select Smartphone to be purchased from Mi Store Catalogue, check for BUY WITH MI EXCHANGE  offer, click on that, tape on EVALUATE NOW Button, tape on first EVALUATE THIS PHONE Button or downward second SELECT OTHER PHONE Button, which ever applicable.(There are 21 Brands To be choose from)
Under Category of EVALUATE THIS PHONE there are 14 parameters for evaluation. All test must be positive.
For positive result keep all settings active before evaluation. Hold phone in the palm for some test like Front camera and back camera.
1. Bluetooth on,
2. Location on with GPS for Device,
3. Wifi On,
4. Keep Battery fully charged or keep it on charging,
5. For Mic testing speak in microphone,
6. For Audio Jack plug in earphone with phone and your ears.

7. Display Test: in this test one will see a crossed box, as per on screen evaluation test one have to tape and drage the line of crossed box to be erased, as early as fast.

8. Dead Pixel on Screen Test: It will ask DID YOU SEE ANY DEAD SPOT OR PIXEL LINE ON THE SCREEN? There are two options No or Yes. One have to select as per their phone's condition. In my case answer was No.
Some tests are to be performed on the Screen, while evaluation.
With Regards.

2019-08-25 13:06:12

Semi Pro Bunny

Reply #3 Continued
7. Display Test: in this test one will see a crossed box, as per on screen evaluation test one have to tape and drage the line of crossed box to be erased, as early as fast.
8. Dead Pixel on Screen Test: It will ask DID YOU SEE ANY DEAD SPOT OR PIXEL LINE ON THE SCREEN? There are two options No or Yes. One have to select as per their phone's condition. In my case answer was No.
With Regards.
2019-08-25 13:27:57

Pro Bunny

lalit 2107 | from Redmi Note 4

go to local Mobile reseller first if they have good deal than crack it bro
2019-08-25 14:50:47

Device team

Vishnu Shanmughan | from Redmi Note 4

Hi, It totally depends upon the performance of your current device.
2019-08-25 16:18:35

Rookie Bunny

1695835083 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

I bought a new Mi A3 phone. How to import sim contacts to phone
2019-08-25 20:44:51

Master Bunny

Dinesh DK govind Author | from Redmi Note 4

Thank you all..
2019-08-25 20:53:25