In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

[Other] After purchase of MI protect with redmi 7 pro insurance team One Asset deneied to repair handset

2019-08-28 05:36:58
737 8
i had purchased a  Remi 7 pro and Mi Protect order number   5190313101880133 on 13 th March 2019.  Recentlty on 11 auguest it just fell in to water in my house during natural calamity affected. Even purchased Mi protect , Mi custumer care told me to approch insurance company ONE Assist. they demanded more document one by one and statements   and after one week deneied to repair the same . what to do 18 days passed.  complaint repeated to mi on 23 vide WOIN2019082300793.. No resolution  after five days ..

one more complaint

i had also participated in croudfunding  order no 5190718394622259
also another order No 5190718394812859
up to yesterday i had seen remarks as item dispatched and will receive up to 28 auguest
today i am seeing the remarks  as Purchase refunded
Both orders are below  2000 .. As there is no COD and need to invest full amount of money  and in range, i had submitted money on 18th July  after more than one month now custumer care telling that they avoid the project by telling low demand .. I had told them demand is crossed more than 4000 they she is telling now as more custmer demanded .. I given answer that my demand was with in 2000 , now she is telling she had no count number ..
  Now i had lost my  belief and confidence upon MI product and services .
After receiving huge fund from custmer company making them foolafter 40 dyas.. any answer ????
If demand is crossed mor than of project count they why not closed in time ..

need answer from senior  managers

Also required refund of my four  Mi protect amounts  as company not following terms and conditions and custmer satisfaction  urgent  

2019-08-28 05:36:58
Favorites2 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Mohamed Danish | from Redmi K20 Pro

I just waste to buy of money in service center there is a option for iw, ow, and MI protect but none of the service center will give that service its just a money making trick for them, you have to repair handset pay the amount of the service and take workorder and have to go mi protect website have to mail them this paid amount of spare cost and proof of the work done and then they verify it and transfer the amount to you don't know how much but work will done, but it's all just fake insurance they are doing to earn them extra money
2019-08-28 09:06:55

Rookie Bunny

1702966510 Author |

Mohamed Danish replied at 2019-08-28 18:36:55
I just waste to buy of money in service center there is a option for iw, ow, and MI protect but none of the service center will give that service its just a money making trick for them, you have to repair handset pay the amount of the service and take workorder and have to go mi protect website have to mail them this paid amount of spare cost and proof of the work done and then they verify it and transfer the amount to you don't know how much but work will done, but it's all just fake insurance they are doing to earn them extra money

very true.. if  we purchase phone  it will give one year warranty.. why we purchase Mi protect for more secure ..our devie  from accedental damage or liquid damage .. then we gives more amount for it in insurance .. if mi protect not accepting .. then we have to approch  consumer court for leagal action aganist company. Mi is responsible for  replay as they given it to another insurance company .. it is now looks as froud
2019-08-29 02:01:54

Semi Pro Bunny

very true.. if  we purchase phone  it will give one year warranty.. why we purchase Mi protect for more secure ..our devie  from accedental damage or liquid damage .. then we gives more amount for it in insurance .. if mi protect not accepting .. then we have to approch  consumer court for leagal action aganist company. Mi is responsible for  replay as they given it to another insurance company .. it is now looks as froud

Defenatly they just not doing this spare after sales serviceing are very different from original quality but they are charging the same amount and take defective spare and again refurbished it and again it will as come as spare they are earning both way by customers and in ads also you knwo what i want to say i will collect and send you some of proofs
2019-08-29 02:25:21

Semi Pro Bunny

Rajsubham | from Redmi K20 Pro

thanks for sharing
2019-08-31 05:43:36

Semi Pro Bunny

sanchit airan | from Redmi K20 Pro

very bad
2019-08-31 08:46:15

Master Bunny

Munna 1607486146 | from Redmi Note 4

Redmi 7 Pro has not launched in India till date
2019-09-14 13:53:13

Semi Pro Bunny

Murari G | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

go to consumer court
2019-09-14 15:41:04

Semi Pro Bunny

This is the proof of MI service centers have this option while they enter its own or iw option also have mi protect
2019-10-07 02:28:27