In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi K20 Pro

[Q&A] first camera in redmi k 20 pro

2019-09-17 11:35:16

150 5

Pro Bunny

Shrey.. | from Redmi K20 Pro

there are lots of video in YouTube related to this as people over hyped it by naming it fake camera,
however the thing is in each and every phone who has telephoto camera works like that only, it depends on the environment colour if it's white or not that much dark then phone uses the telephoto camera itself but in dark place of dark objects or dark colours & dark environment (here dark means darkness in any colour) it automatically detects and uses the main camera to give you better shots because telephoto couldn't do that in that condition or context, that's how triple camera management works in each & every phone to give you better shots. if you check in OP7 pro too, it'll work the same ..... depends on what colour content you are representing the camera.
2019-09-17 11:48:22
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

Death Prince
I covered the telephoto lens in day light then also it uses the Main camera.

maybe because of your finger or the way you covered camera, telephoto lens is detecting the dark as your finger is already there, that's why it switched to main camera again, however be in white/light area and restart the camera and switch to telephoto lense and then put the finger there for about 5secs you'll see dark and camera will switch to main lense again..... that's the camera management :)
2019-09-17 17:09:30
Reply Report

Pro Bunny

jammajfai007
yes. now only I realize that thing. thanks for your info. it's so much helpful, and u said na there is lot of videos there in YouTube. I never see them before or I'm not saying after seeing those video's.. I just wonder myself to see that thing. after see this then only I saw some video in YouTube. but your theory is correct thanks lot.

hehe, i understand, i was just telling that "there are lots of videos" that's all, I'm glad to be helpful, welcome brother :))
2019-09-17 17:46:35
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

3 Days Check-In
1st Anniversary
Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list