In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[Review] [Album] Unboxing & Review Mi Headphones Comfort

2017-04-22 19:09:37
39773 167
Greetings everyone,

UNBOXING MI HEADPHONES COMFORT
Is it really Cool, Comfortable & amazing???

As we know Mi headphones comfort were introduced in India on 17th of this month. It was made available 18th onwards at a price rate of 2999/- INR. Seeing its specs, design and intuitive control feature I could not resist and I grabbed one on its very first sale. Shipping was made through bluedart and like past few deliveries it was also delivered on next day after the shipment was picked up from the warehouse located in Bangalore. Thumbs up for the fast delivery.

Before we start here is quick specification of Xiaomi Mi Headphones Comfort:
  • Closed-back design with soft ear cups that are durable and dust-resistant.
  • Intuitive ear-cup control for attending calls, play/pause music, switch to previous/next tracks.
  • 1.4m Stretchable matte cable that are durable, tangle-resistant and heat-resistant.
  • Japanese Hi-Res audio-quality certification.
  • High quality damping material for clear and sharp audio.
  • 32 ohm impedance, 20 to 40,000Hz frequency range.
  • Light Weight, Just 220g.

When these headphones were launched, It was claimed to be cool, comfortable & amazing. Is it true? Lets check it out...

So, This is what I had received from the courier boy, a nicely packed box seems bulky & heavy but its light.

Peeping inside the box... a box and an air bag (to absorb shock during journey BANGALORE to NEW DELHI)

What comes out is an Invoice and a Mi headphones Comfort, finally it's here...  

The front side of Box contains a picture of a headphone with a Hi-Res AUDIO certification mark.

Turning the box to back side, it contains specification and details. Oh, its manufactured in China and imported by XIAOMI INDIA.

It's time for my headphones to pop out. It's eye-catching, My first expression was WOW!

It looks cool, beautifully designed and those metal rims are giving a little bit of premium look.

Inside the compartment, there is a Bag & User Manual. I'll skip user manual part.

These headphone wires are built thick, really durable & tangle resistant.

Earcups are big enough to cover your ear from all around, perfect for isolation and comfort. (If earcups are soft enough)

OH MY MY! Earcups and headband are really very soft.

I am sure these Soft Ear-cups & Headband made of plush and soft material will make music more comfortable.

It is flexible and has got an adjustable headband ensuring a perfect fit on every head.

After using it more than two days here is what I think about Mi Headphones comfort.

Design & Comfort:
It's beautifully designed to give you a smarter look, it itself have a smart look with a premium finishing touch as a rim around earcups. The material used is durable and is of a quality. As of now, it's just available in white, I hope more color options are added in future.

The headphone is lightweight, Earcups and headband are soft putting almost no stress on your head and ears. You can use it for hours and still be comfortable.
You will know it much better when hands on experience on it.

Intutive Control & Sound Quality:
Intutive control works fine, sometimes you need a change & this is a good one. you need to tap (press) once to play/pause or receive or hang up the call. Twice and Thrice to change between next and previous tracks in your playlist. I enjoy this feature quite well. :D It lacks volume control, you need to depend on your phone for the same.
I have tried different genres and tracks just to test the sound quality. It's like high definition, feels realstic and details are very clear. You can use it for hours and believe me, it won't bother you.

Value for Money & Conclusion:
Frankly speaking, I felt like I overpaid for this headphone but that feeling was before I received it, After using it I was happy and completely satisfied with this product. It is worth spending 2999/-INR and grabbing one.

Xiaomi delivered what it advertised. Yes, it is really Cool, Comfortable & Amzaing. If you are looking for a headphone around this range then just go and grab it before it's out of stock. You will love it.
QUERIES ??? DROP IT BELOW.

SIGNING OFF ,
Dhruv Kumar

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +28 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-04-22 19:09:37
Favorites56 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Adi!! | from MI 5s

The best headphone
2017-04-22 20:23:21

Semi Pro Bunny

Sriteja g | from Redmi Note 4

earcups are smooth they can be teared easily due to heavy usage of headphones
2017-04-22 20:39:54

Advanced Bunny

SHREYANSH SACHAN | from Redmi Note 4

the best headphones
2017-04-22 20:41:47

Mi FC President

DHRUV KUMAR Author | from Redmi Note 4

Earcups are smooth but not easy to get teared.
It won't tear until you strike a blade on it.
:D
2017-04-22 20:45:15
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.<font color="DarkOrange">
Mi Explorer.[/

Grandmaster Bunny

V. Saran | from Redmi Note 3

Another amazing product from Xiaomi.
2017-04-22 20:51:55
V. Saran

Semi Pro Bunny

1612565249 | from Redmi Note 3

sexy headpgone
2017-04-22 21:07:27

Master Bunny

Thakur Vivek | from Redmi Note 3