In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Return to list New

[News] Frame Rate: What is it? How It works? Its Important!

2019-10-02 23:52:49

17,839 138

Techie Team

Viken Author | from Redmi Note 7

Eric Johnson
RAM has less influence. It's mostly the GPU and the CPU. Higher ram doesn't mean better fps. And "catch" is spelled cache. Uninstalling unwanted apps doesn't change much either. Making sure most of the unwanted background apps aren't running is probably much more significant. I have a lot more to say but I don't see the point. I suggest doing a bit more research before posting though.

well, Ram, Processor, Screen type & Motherboard this is the main thing in which FPS is dependent on a Computer but in a Smartphone instead of a motherboard, it depends on UI and the other things. But clearing catch after a while will help Ram to store new temporary files, which eventually reduces the load on Ram. You are right higher Ram doesn't mean better FPS but RAM has its 1/3 part for better FPS result. By uninstall, unwanted apps mean if you are using your device for gaming then only use it for gaming meaning uninstalling all the other app which work in the background ( WhatsApp, Instagram and other apps) . well I will tell you that only by Turing off notifications of all the apps this will give you a different of 7 - 9 FPS difference.
Thank you for Commenting, I like your passion. Please always comment like this on our every thread, we like to interact with you guys.
2019-10-03 10:43:00
Reply Report

Techie Team

Arit
Nice. Helpful

can you tell us which information is more helpful to you?
2019-10-03 10:44:10
Reply Report

Techie Team

Mroanvui
you have poco F1 ?

yes Correct but I only use it for editing and graphic
2019-10-03 11:47:25
Reply Report

Techie Team

ジニー
It's cache (pronounced cash) not catch

Thank you for telling ☺️ I will change it immediately.
2019-10-04 13:34:45
Reply Report

Techie Team

Mickey02__
yeah that's right, can u tell us abt about refresh rate??

yes sure my next 2nd thread would be about it.
2019-10-04 13:35:45
Reply Report

Techie Team

Raz-1901570848
thanks for the detailed info.....👍

always happy to help you guys check our other threads on given Below link.
2019-10-04 16:29:48
Reply Report

Techie Team

ジニー
Make next thread about what is the difference between refresh rate and frame rate. Many people confuse themselves by assuming both are same. I know both are same in a way, but they should know how they are different. Like a difference between 90hz display and 90fps

yes sure I will try to cover this thing in my next thread about it.
2019-10-04 19:12:25
Reply Report

Techie Team

ジニー
Make next thread about what is the difference between refresh rate and frame rate. Many people confuse themselves by assuming both are same. I know both are same in a way, but they should know how they are different. Like a difference between 90hz display and 90fps

keep up to date with us and always tell us what you guys want to read in tech section we will always like to cover those topics.
2019-10-04 19:14:36
Reply Report

Techie Team

Vignesh1997
Hii to all Xiaomi's well trained people's eyewashing moderators or whatever the heck you call yourselves.I am back again.In this thread I want to post some serious issue which should be addressed to software developer who should keep in their mind before developing them.The last update after all what I have said MIUI 10.3.1.0(NAMMIXM) is a total waste like a stone in water.Nothing improved but in negative side of graph.Like before previous updates this update also sucks battery like bloodsucking worms.And due to this serious shit my battery got drained all the time even if it is idle and as a result battery starts to bulge and I am in the position to change the battery due to I believed in Xiaomi and bought Redmi 4.All my belief was shattered into pieces.It only costs me more.On other hand Xiaomi celebrates it new launch forgetting about all its predecessor.It clearly explains that people buying budget phones are not even getting the worthy of the money they spent.I don't want shitty answers like"Stay tuned for more updates" from moderators.I want this message to be passed to all your higher officials or in higher rank and I want them to keep in mind that we people are humans like all others and should work in developing software for the betterment of people not to betray them.In the next update provide some new features more importantly with battery saving improval.Try

sorry that you are facing this much trouble but please post a thread about issues which you are having. by clicking on create new thread and on which section you want to post like if you are facing problems in your redmi 4 device then select that device and select sub category and write this thing on it with pictures & screen shots or anything in which you can well defined your issue.
2019-10-04 21:46:07
Reply Report

Techie Team

sahil says
good detailed information

Thank you tell me which information you like the most.
2019-10-04 21:46:53
Reply Report
India 2nd year
2016 Diwali with Mi
300K Members
3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
1 million members
Diwali
Techie Team Member