In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8 Pro

[Discussion] Redmi Note 8 Pro: Xiaomi’s biggest product launch of the year

2019-10-17 08:08:36
13409 89

Hello Mi Fans,

On 16th October, many of you witnessed probably Xiaomi India’s biggest ever launch event. And who made this event biggest? Obviously 1400+ Mi Fans who joined the launch event at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in Delhi. Well, I am not here to brag but share my experience of the event. True that there was a long queue, but it was worth waiting and experiencing. So what are we waiting for? Let’s begin.

The process for attending the launch event started with Security Checking and Identity Verification. For this, the queue of the Mi Fans is so long but no Mi Fan was frustrated because of the line and everyone is excited to attend the launch event.

We can easily find the starting of the queue but where is the end? OMG, the line was so long and the excitement was double.

Near the entrance, Manu Sir took an amazing Selfie with all the Mi Fans present at the event venue. Why Great Selfie? Well, you can see the excitement on the face of all the Mi Fans which makes a Great Selfie.

At the Verification zone, every Mi Fan got I❤️Mi T-Shirt and a Gate Pass for avail the gift at the end of the Launch Event.

After the verification process, all the Mi Fans, VIPs, Media, and Officials settled down for witnessing the Xiaomi India’s biggest launch event.

The launch event was started by Manu Jain Sir. At the starting, he was happy to announce that Xiaomi completed 5 years in India, Xiaomi India sold over 100 Million Smartphones. There were 5 surprises, which was revealed later in the launch.

The first surprise was the Mi Air Purifier 2C. The second surprise - MIUI 11 - was revealed by Xiaomi India COO Muralikrishnan B.

Third and the biggest surprise of the day - Redmi Note 8 Pro - was announced by Anuj Sharma CMO Xiaomi India.

The fourth one was obviously, Redmi Note 8, which was disclosed by Sumit Sonal, Lead - Product Marketing, Xiaomi India.

Followed by the price announcement of Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 8 by main man Manu Kumar Jain.

The final surprise was the EXCLUSIVE Gift for Mi Fans. One Mi Casual Backpack and Rs. 999 mi.com voucher.

Like always, there was a separate Experience Zone for Media and Mi Fans to have the first-hand experience of the newly launched Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 8. Simply put, the two devices are amazing. Along with those, we also had the opportunity to explore other devices that were recently launched.

Oh! And Pizzas too. During the keynote, Anuj Sir placed an order for Domino’s Pizza and it was right there post-launch near the exit.  Who doesn’t love Pizzas?

The event was concluded with the photo session with Manu Sir, followed by lunch. The food was delicious. Having tasty food after launch truly sums it up.

Let's close this with the final image of all the speakers.

2019-10-17 08:08:36
Favorites44 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

vishnu@hari | from Redmi Note 7S

awesome
2019-10-17 09:15:01

Device team

sktaufiq | from Redmi Y2

Missed it:(
2019-10-17 09:25:07

Master Bunny

Nitesh Varotariya | from Redmi Note 3

awesome…
2019-10-17 10:02:54

Master Bunny

skyray | from Redmi 7

thanks for sharing
2019-10-17 10:44:47

Master Bunny

GANESH ARYANS | from Redmi 4A

ɴɪᴄᴇ
2019-10-17 11:11:53

Pro Bunny

GULSHAN YADAV | from Redmi Note 3

event was awsome. but i am little angry bcoz as per written on ticket mi give me 999 Fcode but does not give goodies bag.
2019-10-17 11:35:07
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #7

Pro Bunny

Akash19893 | from app

Surely it is! Amazing phone with yet again honest pricing.
2019-10-17 13:36:06
AKash

Pro Bunny

KRISHNASAGAR R | from app

wow
2019-10-17 13:43:33

Spam Hunter

parag purkar | from MIX

great experience there was
2019-10-17 14:31:18