Hello Mi Fans..!
Xiaomi India unveiled a new mobile under the Redmi A series “REDMI 8A” Smart Desh ka #DumdaarSmartPhone on 25th September Which is the successor of Redmi 7A. Its specifications are really amazing over the 7A, it’s 5000mah battery backup with 18W fast charging support and trending USB Type-C port found till now only in Flagships. The bigger 6.22-inch dot-drop notch display on the screen houses an 8MP selfie camera that helps take great selfies and it is powered by the Dumdaar Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 made. Do you know Redmi 8A features “Aura Wave Grip Design”.

Let’s talk about the “Aura Wave Grip Design”,
Redmi 8A is an absolute beauty. it flaunts the “Aura Wave Grip Design” (attractive right?) on the shell. The Aura design philosophy takes a step forward with a brand new wave grip pattern at the back of the mobile(texture back). The pattern looks stylish while giving you the perfect grip and guarding against fingerprint marks.i.e when you let go you don’t see those annoying fingerprints anymore and the mobile looks clean and spotless. And it is splash-proof protected by the P2I technology.
Finally, I have to say, it is visually appealing and offers a great grip. The frame around the edges feels really solid and is capable of sustaining a fall, provided the impact is on the sides or on the back of the phone.

So, Guys, Do you like this Design..?
Let’s share it below..! We all are Ears to hear your views..!