In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi K20 Pro

[Discussion] The Money was totally wasted by me

2019-11-04 06:43:36
394 7
Because I have purchased Redmi k20 pro higher end version of 30999 still no update means what is the use of buying redmi phone investing 30k its not a joke now i feeling if i purchased one plus brand is best for flagship phone and this is my last phone of redmi and now I am selling my device and going to one plus brand good bye mi this is last phone form mi I have used from first launch mi3 to k20 pro nowadays they are very arrogant and rude to there loyal customers and won't care any one
2019-11-04 06:43:36
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Monarch01 | from Redmi K20 Pro

okay, gud job.
2019-11-04 07:19:40

Semi Pro Bunny

Mohamed Danish Author | from Redmi K20 Pro

Bro I m using k20 pro 8+256 odnt buy it its feel like budget phone not quality up to the mark and Amoled display also not good compare to samsung  and Vivo in buoy apps like media player and music player have ad notifications and miui is full of bugs and even miui 11 update come no ultra saving batter, no video call ringtone, no system wide dark mode if x2 pro come i also selling device, Xiaomi wale chutiya banarahe hain ache features miui 11k China rom diye hai aur kachar Indians ko ullonbanarahe hain if you want premium go for one plus like oxygen ui and iPhone like quality feel or take x2pro only don't buy mi low quality
2019-11-04 07:58:56

Semi Pro Bunny

Monarch01 | from Redmi K20 Pro

Mohamed Danish
Bro I m using k20 pro 8+256 odnt buy it its feel like budget phone not quality up to the mark and Amoled display also not good compare to samsung  and Vivo in buoy apps like media player and music player have ad notifications and miui is full of bugs and even miui 11 update come no ultra saving batter, no video call ringtone, no system wide dark mode if x2 pro come i also selling device, Xiaomi wale chutiya banarahe hain ache features miui 11k China rom diye hai aur kachar Indians ko ullonbanarahe hain if you want premium go for one plus like oxygen ui and iPhone like quality feel or take x2pro only don't buy mi low quality

Yes, compared to OnePlus MIUI is bad. But I think it's good if you don't compare. I won't buy realme device at this price range atleast for now. They are worse than Mi in providing updates. Display panel is good because it's the same super Amoled panel from samsung. Maybe you've got defective piece. The general thumb of thumb after buying Mi device is not to update until you're sure that there are no bugs. It's okay if you buy OnePlus now, it's a good choice.
2019-11-04 08:51:21

Pro Bunny

mi hater | from Redmi K20 Pro

good choice bro
2019-11-04 08:58:41

Semi Pro Bunny

😂 😂 Who told you to buy realme congrats take mi mubarak ho i telling for People who are think with brain not for Andbhkths, I have worked 2years in mi service center i knew there core mind thinking nowadays they uses all low quality and refurbished spare now you won't get what you pay China and Indian quality is very change if you any doubts just visit mi service center they always full give low price for higher specs why due to low quality  imagine you have taken a new mi phone and using it for 4to 5 months and all personal data has been stored and no cloud and local backup done and even photos have which you closed ones agian you won't meet or they die but you have memoeris and while using phone suddenly dies and need to replace main pcb and no data recover how do you feel this happens to many and even my phones also which I m poco used 110gb of all data losses and I asked to Xiaomi auditer this happens to maximum please improve the quality and improve little price also they replied we have to earn money here what ever happens it doesn't matter or we care if phone they using if we provide quality how can we earn money imagine in the place of the customers if this happens to u atleast realme provide quality and Xiaomi auditer and there Team on high level Arrogant attitude and rude behaviour good luck for
2019-11-04 09:05:26

Semi Pro Bunny

This is my friend had bought mi tv third class quality so they cheap price
2019-11-04 09:06:25

Semi Pro Bunny

This is moto TV quality see your self same price but quality mi sirf **##ya banarahe hai Indians ko
2019-11-04 09:11:32