Hello Mi fans,
Welcome back to PixelScape! I hope you all are doing well. Let's get to know about the PixelScape first. It is a platform for all the Community Users to learn how to use Custom Launchers like a Pro from our Community Device Team. We will introduce different cool setups using different Custom Launchers, Icon Packs, and Custom Widgets too but don't worry we will use only those apps which are available in the Play Store free of cost.
Today setup is Guardian Thor Setup. You will loved this setup as this setup has our favorite Asgardian The Mighty Thor in it. Let's get started
Steps for Setup:
2. Remove everything from the home page and go to Nova launcher settings - go to Icon pack and select The Oriels free icon pack.
3. Go to Nova settings-Home Screen- Search Bar style and select the first option i.e, rounded rectangle in the Bar Style and set Logo style (3rd option). Place the search bar below just like the above image.
4. Now 8 favourite apps that you like and placed it in the Home screen. Now go to Nova settings - Folders - Folder icon appearance - Set Background shape as Teardrop and placed your favourite apps inside it.
5. Now it's time to change the icon size So, go to icon layout in home screen settings and reduce the icon size to 90%
6. Download the above wallpaper from the link and set it as the home screen wallpaper.
7. Go to Widgets and find KWGT widget, drag it to home screen, resize it and change the colour according to your liking, then click to setup.
That's it!! Your setup is ready!
Enjoy your favourire Gaurdian Thor!
Subscribe to our columns to Stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .