In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Discussion] Heights Xiaomi:- No.1 Brand in India only with numbers not with service(Mi a3)

2019-12-05 03:03:09

6,111 129
This problem is with even other mi and redmi phones man!!
2019-12-05 12:46:57
Reply Report
Pradeepkankaria
Relax brother.. I'm not talking only about Android 10. I'm discussing here lots of topic such as time taken while capturing simultaneously photos.
finer print sensor.. it is taking 2-3 seconds to unlock.. Only 5 or 6 out of 10.. Sensor will respond.. first tell me are you agree with me or not.
and when it comes to android 10 :- Nokia 8.1 why it has received android 10. Google is providing extra discount for new OS for nokia ? isn't. Nokia 8.1 is also a mid range Phone. Android 10 was released in 1st week of October for nokia 8.1. It this device is more than one year old.

Bro I understand it!!
I replied it after understanding and reading the post fully and properly!! 😂
2019-12-11 19:14:49
Reply Report
3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
Throwback With Mi 2018
We Help!
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved