In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 8

[Bugs] Google assistant voice match not working

2020-01-01 09:25:29

934 15

Semi Pro Bunny

Sarthak24 | from Redmi Note 8

Sc@ryNinj@003
waiting since December.... still there is no update.... it's now Feb end and see nothing did happened yet

You should know the current situation in China! How can you expect an update with such an environment for the developers?
2020-02-25 00:46:56
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

Sc@ryNinj@003
ohh come on don't act like dumb ... China situation is having problem for phone manufacturing not software development... software development is the work done on India... I hope you got it

Nope, Every software work is done there. Hardware is brought in India and assembled. Main software and ROM development is done in China itself
2020-03-01 19:40:09
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

Sc@ryNinj@003
ohh come on don't act like dumb ... China situation is having problem for phone manufacturing not software development... software development is the work done on India... I hope you got it

Also, for your very kind information, Assistant voice match is a bug from GOOGLE, and not from Xiaomi. Instead of complaining here, go write the same on Google Forums.
2020-03-01 19:43:29
Reply Report

Semi Pro Bunny

Sc@ryNinj@003
well I did that too... I am not dumb like you... haha I did that before doing thus over here...

If you knew this, and you have already been to Google, there is no point complaining here. And you call yourself *Not Dumb*. ROFL
2020-03-22 19:09:10
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list