In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Contests

YouAndMIUI
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Announcement] [#YouAndMIUI - Vol 6] Mission Message - Tell us your favorite Mi Message feature and win!

2020-01-06 00:00:45
151560 1005

Ciao Mi Fans!
If being savage is concerned, Mi Fans are the best and we saw that in the last episode of #YouAndMIUI. The responses from the last episode of the series were super amazing, we'll discuss the top ones later in the article. Well, speaking of being amazing, imagine people still being charged for sending SMS, whereas if you are using a Xiaomi device then you have Mi Message which changes the whole game. With so many amazing features Mi Message saves your day every time.

Hey You! Yes, You! Stop daydreaming because Apna Time Agaya to flaunt your favorite feature of Mi Message and be the cool kid. How? Keep reading...

Today’s activity | Mi Message

The GREAT GRANDFATHER of every modern instant messaging app even today is the Messaging app, the one sends that 140 character-limited SMS. Messaging is one of the most convenient ways to communicate and to be honest, it hasn’t grown much in recent years. On MIUI devices it is an exception though, Mi Message brings a lot to the table making generic SMS more modern and feature-rich. So, what exactly Mi Message has to offer? Let me show that to you.

Some of the features of Mi Message that stands out:

• Timed Message: Yes, send a message in future, schedule & forget!
  • Hide Messages: Have some secrets to hide? Lock them away from the world!

And there's much more to MIUI Messaging app, but we won't tell you! Go and explore yourself and let us know which one you liked.

Wow, that’s a lot to consider and we are here to check your knowledge of these features. You might be thinking about what is today’s activity all about? Here is what you have to do in order to win those exclusive community points and go up in the ladder to stand apart.

How to participate?
  • Reply to this thread and tell us which Mi Message feature you love the most and what makes you think so. Tell us a story if you have one
  • Try to be creative and structured
  • Try to keep the reply less than 50 words but impactful

Winners Selection:
  • Every valid reply will be awarded 50 Community points.
  • The best three replies will be rewarded with 1000 Community points.
  • Winners will be judged by the panel of Admin, MIUI Moderators & Super Moderators.

Timeline:
From today onwards till 12th Jan 2020, 11:59 PM (IST)
We will post the winners' names in the next episode so stay tuned!

Winners from Episode 5 of #YouAndMIUI:

Congratulations everyone! We are providing 1000 Community points to the above users. Also, every valid responder will be rewarded with 50 Community points within the next 24 hours.

Also read:

About #YouAndMIUI:
A magnificent series brought to you by Team MIUI. An initiative to bring out the best of MIUI and push it even further collaborating with Mi Fans powering innovation for all.

Special thanks to Admin R0user, my co-mods biswas_deeptesh, MiAkash and lungkhim7 for graphical and literary support.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +21 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-06 00:00:45
Favorites188 RateRate
YouAndMIUI
A fun activity every week aimed at the new MIUIers throwing light on MIUI features for everyone!
18 Article Description     115 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Semi Pro Bunny

TechnicalShaan | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

👍
2020-01-06 03:05:21
Hello,

I am using many messaging app , but  i love some feature in MI MESSAGING APP.
Most important feature of  Mi Message is "Send messages between two devices free of cost, without incurring any data charges."

Second most important feature which i like Hide messages -  Protects your privacy by hiding your personal messages to the vault.
2020-01-06 03:06:37
Example Reply:
My favorite Mi Message feature is "Timed Messages". This is a nifty feature for a person like me who forgets to wish friends on their birthdays. It's very easy to use and convenient as it claims to be. All I do is type the message, set the timer and Mi Message takes care of the rest. Perfect peace of mind!
2020-01-06 03:09:08
Regards
Deeptesh Biswas

Super Moderator, Mi Community India

Pro Bunny

Giri212 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

2nd
2020-01-06 05:08:27

Pro Bunny

anil Kulkarni | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

In Mi Message Helps to Hide Messages, Protects the any OTP in Main display, We can Set Time to Send Messages & Easy to Use.
2020-01-06 05:33:32

Master Bunny

Sridhar M | from Redmi Note 3

Message hide feature is the need of the hour abd is my favorite
2020-01-06 06:09:40

Master Bunny

G697 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Timed massage.
I can set the massage to be sent before many days and it is very helpful for the person who forgets frequently.
2020-01-06 06:38:11

Advanced Bunny

Arnab_rock | from app

Automatically sender detection of e-commerce website, logistics , etc.
2020-01-06 06:38:26

Semi Pro Bunny

Aniruddha Amnerkar | from Redmi Note 5

I am impressed with the notification facility of receiving massage by receiver.
It is helpful to know the massage is successfully sent.
And the most important is that someone is out of courage area when he is in courage of the network massage system reminds that person is in courage area and we can contact them.
2020-01-06 06:47:11

Pro Bunny

zanul | from Redmi 5

otp hide when phone is locked
2020-01-06 07:08:01