In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Flashing Guide

[Discussion] Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 Pro 

2020-01-10 00:16:23
897 4
Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 ProDSRFollow2019-12-19 18:57:05  8950 viewsHi, Mi Fans,Welcome back to Custom ROM Class! Everyone around us is waiting for Android 10 and want to experience it. So, here I am with Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10 for our #48MPCameraBeast Redmi Note 7 Pro. Let’s review it!NoteMobile Warranty will be voidTake a complete backup of your device before flashing.I shall not be held responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, and others.Try this at your own risk.Prerequisites:Unlocked BootloaderTWRP Custom Recovery: DownloadPixel Experience ROM based on Android 10: DownloadBackup all your personal dataTo unlock the Bootloader, Install Custom Recovery and flash the ROM. Read the following threads for a step-by-step process.Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial & Unlocking ToolHow to Install Custom Recovery?How to Install Flashable Files using Custom Recovery?ReviewUser Interface:We can’t notice a major difference between Android Pie and Android 10.There is no major change in the lock screen and the home screen. Both are similar to Stock ROM.The notification panel and news by Google which is present at the left side of the home screen are also the same as the previous Android version.The same goes for the Power Button and Volume Button options. You will see options like Power off, Restart the device, take a screenshot and an emergency button while pressing the Power Button for long.In the recent tab, app screens are arranged horizontally, so you swipe left and right now to navigate through them. And there’s no overlapping, so you can see the whole screen. There are other changes too: Below the recent app screens, you’ll find a search bar and a set of suggested apps, so the multitasking screen is more useful than ever, even without the biggest change in Android 10.Quick access from an application shortcut is pretty sweat. Instead of having to go into the app and tapping through to get to the desired function, you can get there much quicker by simply long pressing the shortcut from the home screen, then selecting the option you want. Only certain options and functions are available with this method, so you'll have to experiment a bit to get an idea. The app tray is the same as Stock ROM.There is no major change in device Settings. But, few options are added that I will explain later.System Storage:This ROM will take 12 GB of space including Google Apps.Digital Welbing:It is designed to help you manage how much time you’re spending on your phone, the multi-pronged effort offers a robust set of tools for tracking and managing your app usage. There are four components: Dashboard (a screen that breaks down how much time you’ve spent on your device), App Timer (which lets you set time limits for individual apps), Do Not Disturb, and Wind Down (which turns on Night Light and Do Not Disturb and fades the screen to grayscale when it’s time to sleep).Battery Performance:The Battery menu includes an icon reflecting current battery life, and screen-on-time is on the main menu as well.The battery was drained from 100-14% in 13 hours after heavy usage and screen time of 5 hours and 26 minutes.Camera:As you all know that Camera2Api is enabled in by default in Redmi Note 7 Pro. Well, it is enabled in Pixel Experience ROM as well and Google Camera 7 is working well in this ROM.Gaming Performance:Most of you want to check whether heavy games like PUBG will run good or not in Custom ROM. Well, it is running very smooth in Pixel Experience ROM. In HD graphics, you will get up to High FPS while in Balanced graphics, you will get Ultra FPS.More FeaturesEveryone wants more in everything. So, here we have more features that come with Android 10.Location & Privacy:You now have more control over how, or if, your location data is shared. When an app asks permission to access your location information, you can now award it access all the time, while the app is in use, or deny it access. If an app has access to location data all the time, then Android will remind you with a one-time notification. Want to change that access? Simply go to your settings.You can now view and control all of your privacy settings — from App Permissions to Web & App Activity to Location History — from one, simple place in your settings.GesturesGestures are now quicker and more intuitive than ever. Go backward and forwards, pull up the home screen, and swipe up to see your open apps. All super smooth.Security & Updates:Android devices already get regular security updates. And in Android 10, you'll get them even faster and easier. With Google Play system updates, important Security and Privacy fixes can now be sent directly to your phone from Google Play, just the same way all your other apps update. So you get these fixes as soon as they are available.ROM InformationAndroid OS Version: Android 10Based On: AOSPSecurity Patch Level: 5 November 2019 (a newer update is available now)ConclusionThis Pixel Experience ROM is quite amazing. It is smooth enough and the phone is performing awesome. After installing this ROM, I am getting at least 2-3 updates in a week. One issue I have faced that WhatsApp is hanging sometimes which can be neglected. According to my usage, battery backup is quite amazing.A quick comparison between MIUI and Pixel Experience ROMIn this comparison, we will show you the features of Pixel Experience ROM which MIUI doesn't have and the features of MIUI which Pixel Experience ROM doesn't have.Let's have look at interesting features of both the ROMS.MIUI FeaturesMinimalistic DesignSystem-Wide Dark Mode100k WallpapersDynamic Video WallpaperWallpaper CarouselIn-built Document ViewerTo-Do in Notes AppVoice TaskFloating CalculatorSteps TrackerMenstruation TrackerQuick RepliesPixel Experience FeaturesLive CaptionSmart RepliesSound AmplifierGesture NavigationDark ThemePrivacy ControlLocation ControlSecurity UpdatesFocus ModeFamily LinkSubscribe to our columns to Stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:Like35 likesFavorites26ReportCustom ROM Class38 Article Description694 SubscribersSubscribe
2020-01-10 00:16:23
Favorites RateRate

Read Only

RADDE | from Redmi Note 4

Copied thread. Regards
2020-01-10 05:55:47

Pro Bunny

5161783072 | from Redmi Note 4

👍👍👍👍
2020-01-10 08:52:54

Master Bunny

Vikas2912 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

thanks for sharing
2020-01-10 11:11:31

Rookie Bunny

Sajib Mahmud | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Help post...😢😞😭
I'm a note 7 pro user.somedays ago i root it & i was install a google pixel custom rom.it was perfect. But  after that i was flashed my mobile by using stock firmware.i was download that firmware from other Websites.After flashing my mobile everything was great as new look.but one thing is not working & it is back camera focus.at this time It's (Focus) not working of my back camera.so
2020-01-28 11:38:50