In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2

[Discussion] Android 10 update begins rolling out to Mi A2 owners

2020-01-12 20:31:17

10,421 104

Android 10 update begins rolling out to Mi A2 owners

My device still shows no updates available and its in the latest version. I read in XDA forums the users who got android 10 by any means are not getting any new feature but the android 10 with system wide dark theme.

No camera2API is enabled no widevine L1 no improvement in battery etc.. disgusting!

Actually xiaomi is not interested in software updates to its A series devices unlikely, it carries less spyware and adware pushed by xiaomi as it has in miui.

IMO, I'm in favour of a bugfree OS over a buggy one. The xiaomi company is adamant in its stand for not enabling the much needed camera2api and widevine L1 support in this hurriedly rolling out android 10 update for MI A2 . So I'll wait for the bugs to be fixed with the latest security patch.
2020-01-13 07:30:47
Reply Report
Ribin_vox replied at 2020-01-13 17:16:07
What about battery backup?
What about the system performance compared to pie?
What about the fingerprint sensor is fast compared to pie?

haha! xiaomi has restricted my post. "Sorry, your content (signature,posts,messages etc.) contains banned words."

2020-01-14 07:46:46
Reply Report
3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In
Lucky Draw No.
500K Members
Mi Campus Superstars Entry
Newbie Member