In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7 Pro

[ROM] Sound notifications setting for apps is gone!

2020-01-16 01:50:56
119 6
After updating to MIUI 11, sound notification settings for different apps is not available! At each time the setting page redirects to Theme Manager!

For example, if I want to change notification sound for Gmail, then I can't!

What u have done Xiaomi?!
2020-01-16 01:50:56
Favorites1 RateRate

sktaufiq | from Redmi Y2

Hey,
U can use Nature Notification Style, which uses different ringtones according to condition
2020-01-16 12:02:31

Rookie Bunny

KamalKM Author | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

sorry but what is the meaning of this suggestion?!
Do u want to hear another? I even couldn't change default ringtone for a specific contact with a ringtone file saved in my local folder! Upon trying it again forces to use only the online ringtones! wth is this???
This is a bug and u people must solve this!
2020-01-18 01:10:26

Rookie Bunny

sktaufiq
Hey,
U can use Nature Notification Style, which uses different ringtones according to condition

Do u want to hear another? I even couldn't change default ringtone for a specific contact with a ringtone file saved in my local folder! Upon trying it again forces to use only the online ringtones! wth is this???

2020-01-18 01:11:41

sktaufiq | from Redmi Y2

KamalKM

I will check this and take appropriate action
2020-01-21 08:22:36

Rookie Bunny

1644283203 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Bro there is a trick, turn off the internet connection while changing the notification sound then you can use the pre loaded system notification sound and select notification sound for any specific app.
Hope this works🙏
2020-01-21 13:45:28

Rookie Bunny

Bro there is a trick, turn off the internet connection while changing the notification sound then you can use the pre loaded system notification sound and select notification sound for any specific app.
Hope this works🙏

yes, after a short while of my first post I discovered that too, but still there is no option to choose a locally saved other ringtone files in my phone, only default MI ringtones are allowed.
2020-01-21 21:52:20