In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note

[Q&A] Redmi Note 8 pro HDR issue

2020-01-16 21:57:10
64 2
I bought this phone recently..But, my phone received an update to MIUI-11. After which the display has lost all its charm, contrast and colors. The colors looks like faded and lost all the HDR punch from it. I tried to reset it. But no go. When I compare my Redmi Note 5 pro display which also received the MIUI-11 update, with my new Redmi Note 8 Pro, It is clearly visible that the Note 8 pro has lost the HDR effect from its display and colors on Redmi Note 5 pro looks sharp and vibrant than on my Note 8 pro. This was seriously not expected. I'm feeling like using some old normal display. The main reason for me to buy the Note 8 pro as against the Samsung M30s was the HDR effect being enabled on Note 8 pro's display. Now I'm feeling like returning it back.This is seriously a bug that has come up in your MIUI-11 update on Redmi Note 8 Pro that may have disabled the HDR or there is seriously something wrong. I want you to look into this immediately otherwise, I will have to return my phone and buy Samsung M30s.
2020-01-16 21:57:10
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Sahil salunke | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

just go to settings-display-colour scheme and enable saturated mode.
then you fewl like hdr display.
2020-01-17 00:00:30

Rookie Bunny

5261059486 Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

shall we get any update to fix it
2020-01-17 07:50:53