Requirements For Installing CrDroid v5. 8 Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :|
1. You need to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Then google it or follow below link.
2. You need to install a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install best Twrp recovery on our Xiaomi Mi Max 2,
Then google it or follow my tutorial post below. You need to install latest TWRP Recovery 188.8.131.52 or higher on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
Install Treble TWRP Recovery On Mi Max 2. If you don’t have it then download Treble recovery img file from a given link. Then go to your normal twrp recovery mode.
Go to install section /install image option on bottom right corner click on that. Then select your Treble TWRP Recovery img file. Then flash it done. Your treble recovery installed on your phone.
3. CrDroid v5. 8 rom is in a stable. Because this is an unofficial build for our Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Device. but you need to take a full backup of your phone. I recommend you to take a TWRP Recovery backup. that is safer for you. Move your backup into your sd card or into a computer.
4 Download CrDroid Rom File. Download Gapps file for android Pie 9.0 with arm64..
5. Download Supersu Zip File. If you want to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then download a supersu zip file from the Google of from the given links.
6. Download Magisk zip file. If you want to install magisk systemless root on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then download Magisk zip file from the Google or from the given link.
NOTE: Use supersu or magisk. Don’t use both files to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
For Full step by step guide
Download CrDroid (article source).
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .