Did you know guys finally we got latest Evolution X 2.1 OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2? It is a stable android Pie 9.0 rom for our Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Devices??
Many people ask me about How To Install Evolution X 2.1 OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [Stable Android Pie Rom 9 ]. So guys in a tutorial I am going to teach you all the installation process step by step.
So guys if you want to update your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then just follow all the steps properly. In this tutorial, I will provide all the rom + Gapps download links.
So you can download & flash android Pie rom 9.0 on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. So guys in this tutorial we will install unofficial Evolution X 2.1 OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2, which is more stable than previous builds.
Requirements For Installing Evolution X 2.1 OS Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 :
1. You need to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Then google it or follow below link.
2. You need to install a custom recovery on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (CWM OR TWRP). If you don’t know how to install best Twrp recovery on our Xiaomi Mi Max 2,
Then google it or follow my tutorial post below. You need to install latest TWRP Recovery 18.104.22.168 or higher on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
Install Treble TWRP Recovery On Mi Max 2. If you don’t have it then download Treble recovery img file from a given link. Then go to your normal twrp recovery mode.
Go to install section /install image option on bottom right corner click on that. Then select your Treble TWRP Recovery img file. Then flash it done. Your treble recovery installed on your phone.
3. Evolution X 2.1 OS rom is in a stable. Because this is an unofficial build for our Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Device. but you need to take a full backup of your phone. I recommend you to take a TWRP Recovery backup. that is safer for you. Move your backup into your sd card or into a computer.
4. Download Evolution-X ROM File. Download Gapps file for android Pie 9.0 with arm64 (mini). Downloaded Update.zip file for calling fix.
5. Download Supersu Zip File. If you want to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then download a supersu zip file from the Google of from the given links.
6. Download Magisk zip file. If you want to install magisk systemless root on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, then download Magisk zip file from the Google or from the given link.
NOTE: Use supersu or magisk. Don’t use both files to root your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .