In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Go

Device Team Weekly
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] [Device Weekly Vol 26] Mi Motion-Activated Night Light 2, #ShotOnK20Pro, PatchWall and More!

2020-01-20 07:53:42
728 5

Hi, Mi fans,
I hope you all are doing great! Welcome to our Device Weekly Series. Here we share all the latest happenings and new device launches, be it smartphones, accessories, and ecosystem products. So here is the 26th volume of the device weekly where we will talk about all the threads posted by Device Team during the last week. We would love to hear from you guys which threads you like the most and what we can do to improve it.

[#8 What If] What if: Your Device Has a Flip-Camera
Hello, Mi Fans,

Over the decade the smartphone industry has seen a significant change from a basic wired Telephone to fully touchscreen and foldable. Not only this, 2020 International CES has got some awesome cutting-edge technology too. Though we are not going to talk about the upcoming ones, however, we will discuss recent developments and twists made to make smartphones more exciting. This brings us to the new discussion - What-if your smartphone has a Flip Camera set-up?

Understanding the working of Mi Motion-Activated Night Light 2
Hello, Mi Fans,
It's been a while since Mi Motion-Activated Night Light launched in the Smarter Living 2020 event, however, it still holds me back to step into illumination. The Mi Motion-Activated Night Light is one of the handy product introduced by Xiaomi as you can easily carry and place it as per your requirement. The all-new motion sensor light helps you light up every step with some of the amazing features like human motion detection, 2 levels of brightness, magnetic structure and 360 rotation.

Know what's streaming hot on PatchWall this January!
Hey Mi TV Fans,

As we all know, the new and improved PatchWall 2.0 comes with over 7,00,000 hours of content for the entire family and has a new lineup of content partners include Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Hotstar, and more. The massive content library features movies from different genres and is growing day-by-day with new titles are being added regularly. That being said, I think it's essential to keep all the Mi TV fans updated with information regarding what's being newly added to PatchWall, as it helps to find the titles seamlessly.

Guys, I'm back again with a collection of fresh content that you can stream over PatchWall on your Mi TV in January. Let's take a look at what is running hot on PatchWall.

Alexa: A Perfect Companion To Your Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hey, Mi Fans,

Last year, Xiaomi India has launched Redmi Note 8 Pro. Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with a bunch of attractive features, including MediaTek Helio G90T processor, Quad camera array with primary 64MP camera sensor, 4500mAh battery, and many more. One more feature that stands out is the inclusion of Alexa. Yup, Redmi Note 8 Pro is the first Indian device to come with Alexa built-in. So, why Alexa and why it is a perfect fit for your Redmi Note 8 Pro?"

5 Reasons Not To Use a Fake Mi Power Bank
Hello Mi Fans,

Today fake products are widespread and it's getting extremely difficult to identify the original one as it looks very identical with a slight difference. In this thread, we will discuss something important that all of us Mi fans need to know and must pass on to our friends and family so that none would fall into traps of fakes. In this thread, we will explain about fake Mi power bank which is now commonly available in the Indian market, its effects and why you should not use one. So without any further ado, let’s start.

Portrait #ShotOnK20Pro: Done right, beyond human
by DSR
Hi, Mi Fans,

I hope you all are fine! In the last few weeks, we all have witnessed different categories of photography through the lens of Redmi K20 Pro, thanks to all the photographers out there who share their amazing skills with all of us. Some are so mesmerizing that I couldn't stop myself from creating a new series and ended up compiling and creating various series including great Indian historical monuments, close-up shots, mesmerizing low light shots, and Landscape Photography. But wait, something is still missing! What it is? Is it related to Portrait? Yes, we missed Portrait Photography. That is why I have come up with a new part of the series, Portrait Photography.

Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2: For A Truly Connected Smart Home
Hey, Mi fans,

One of the simplest ways to dive into smart home technology is smart bulbs, but it's far from the only option. There is a variety of smart lamps that can do things far beyond the smart bulbs. Xiaomi with its newly launched ecosystem product Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2 can serve as a replacement of alarms with better lighting options and can even make you feel better. What makes Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2 actually smart? Let's take a look at it in detail.

All the credit goes to the respective authors and thanks for your hard work Which thread did you like the most? Please Vote and share your valuable feedback in reply so that we can improve

Check out our previous weekly threads:

Subscribe to our columns to Stay updated with interesting Debates, Polls, Tutorial and more from Device Team:
Single Poll thread Total 6 Users Voted

16.67% (1)

0% (0)

16.67% (1)

16.67% (1)

33.33% (2)

16.67% (1)

0% (0)
Submit
2020-01-20 07:53:42
Favorites4 RateRate
Device Team Weekly
In this Column you can find the top threads posted by the Device team in every week.
27 Article Description     223 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

PRASAD89 | from app

voted
2020-01-20 11:26:19

Master Bunny

Nitesh Varotariya | from Redmi Note 3

nice information
2020-01-20 12:52:13

Pro Bunny