In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips & Tricks

[Tutorial] Hide WhatsApp Chat – How To Hide WhatsApp Chat in Android.

2020-01-25 03:28:31
884 3
Hide WhatsApp Chat – hello guys I am back with another tutorial. in these tutorials I am going to show you. have you can hide WhatsApp chat on Android.

many people ask questions on the internet. which is, how to hide WhatsApp chat on Android.

so finally I am here to tell you some basic steps for hiding WhatsApp chat on any Android device.

many peoples are searching on Google. they want to hide particular chat or WhatsApp from other people.

there are lots of ways to hide particular chat plus WhatsApp. but I am going to tell you the best way to do that.

I’m going to tell you the 3 best ways to hide WhatsApp chat on any Android device.

Hide WhatsApp Chat – How To Hide WhatsApp Chat in Android.

first of all, we are going to see, best 3 ways to hide WhatsApp chat on any Android device.

follow all the steps properly. then you will able to hide WhatsApp chat on any Android device.

Let’s begin our tutorial.

(1) Hide WhatsApp Chat Using Archive.

you can hide your WhatsApp chat using the RK method. which is officially supported for WhatsApp.

With that method, you can hide a particular chat or contact tab from your WhatsApp. Without any third-party apps.

select hide other WhatsApp chat using the method on any Android device. Follow the steps properly.

(1) open your WhatsApp application. select your WhatsApp Chat or contact which you want to hide.

(2) long press on WhatsApp Chat or contact which you want to hide from WhatsApp.

(3) Then you will see the Archive icon on the top side of your screen. Click on that option. And boom your chat is hidden from your WhatsApp chat.

(4) if you want to see that hidden chat. Then scroll down at the bottom. You will see an option which is Archived

Click on that option. Then you will see your hidden contact chat tab.

(5) If you want to unhide that chat again. Then just long-press on that contact chat tab. And again click on the Archive icon on the top.

You can allso do it without using Archive method. For more 2 ways to hide whatsapp chat checkout source link below.

Source.

2020-01-25 03:28:31
Favorites3 RateRate

Master Bunny

PRASAD89 | from app

Very good information..Nice Share
2020-01-25 08:07:30
Be Cool,Be Happy.Always Keep Smiling.Just Trust Your Mind and Follow

PRASAD89
Mi Community India.

Master Bunny

Vikas2912 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

nice information
2020-01-25 08:24:30

MIACE | from Redmi Note 7

Hi there,
Always try to provide enough content and add a banner so that it can be more readable for users.
keep posting.
thank you.
2020-01-25 23:57:15