In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[MIUI Q&A] Does Note 8 pro is having memory card reading problem?

2020-02-25 10:38:03
158 3
I am using Redmi Note 8 pro. I have 32 GB memory card in it but memory card is not visible in File Manager. Isbthere any solution for this issue?
2020-02-25 10:38:03
Favorites RateRate
Hi
Can you check if the card is being inserted properly or not? Also do check if it's getting read by any other device.

Regards
2020-02-25 11:25:08

Rookie Bunny

U7k4rsh Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Apiyush265
Hi
Can you check if the card is being inserted properly or not? Also do check if it's getting read by any other device.

I am having same problem. I did checked card is inserted correctly. If i remove card slot and insert again then card is visible in file manager for some time but after that again it gets disappeared.
2020-04-03 07:09:15

Apiyush265 | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

U7k4rsh
I am having same problem. I did checked card is inserted correctly. If i remove card slot and insert again then card is visible in file manager for some time but after that again it gets disappeared.

Hi
When the SD card disappear, submit the bug via Mi Feedback app.
reg
2020-04-03 07:45:52