In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Feedback

[Bugs] [Camera] Microphone issue While Recording Video in Redmi Note 4

2017-06-02 03:02:31
1307 2
First of All, I have tested this in both Stable 8.2.2 rom and Beta 7.4.13 at the time of writing this, and now am on 7.5.25 rom still not solved.
I have unlocked bootloader & I Flashed through clean all via PC and also resetted my phone Twice.
But the problem didn't solved..
Let me Clear you my problem.. And read the Whole thread so you understand.

Everybody know Sound in Video Recording is Poor, but thats ok when you record from near by.
But things get Pathetic when I get to know that I can't record from my Earphone.

I have Mi Capsule Earphone and there is no problem in it.
I have tested this
"I plugged my earphone into my Note 4, I blocked both the mics of Phone, Then I Started to speak into earphone's mic",
But it didn't capture any sound.
So it means Camera is not capturing earphone's microphone..

Then to be sure, I opened Sound recorder app, And did the same, and let me tell you that it worked..
Sound recorder app records the Sound from my earphone's microphone when I was blocking the phone's microphone..

So I am pretty much sure that there is no hardware issue or my microphone issue,
its a Camera app issue, But I tried with several camera apps, and nobody records from my earphone mic, but the sound recorder is recording from it..

If you understand my problem..

Please solve it, and please don't ask for Bug log as bug logs can't be created for this type of bug, its impossible.
If you are not a bot try plugging in your headset and record from the earphone's mic while blocking the phone's microphone.
Thanks

2017-06-02 03:02:31
Favorites RateRate

Admin

R0user |

Hi Shahrukh,

Thanks for taking time to report the issue. As per the discussion we had in group, beta team is currently discussing this issue and once reported I shall update you the same here

Regards
2017-06-02 12:15:05

Semi Pro Bunny

Benny.P.Thekketh | from Redmi Note 4

I too have the same problem. Still it is continus
2017-06-03 00:28:11