Hi, Mi Fans!
As we all know the updated Music Player is now available in both Beta and Stable ROM’s. We know Lyrics feature in our Music App is not working properly in Global ROM’s. Few of mates made Tutorials to Add Lyrics in Mi Music Player, which is really amazing and I too used those methods before. But all those methods properly works for English Albums, for Bollywood and Indian Regional music we have to depend on other music player named Music Match, which lacks a lot of features of our stock Player. So I decided to create a tutorial which is much simple than other two.
I am sharing two methods, one is much simple and you can add almost all new Bollywood Songs in it, still, we will miss our favorite songs which in other local Indian Language, for that we have another method, which is working perfectly here for me.
This is the easiest method for adding lyrics in Mi Music Player. Follow my steps
You can download it from here
Install the application "andLyrics" before proceeding.....
1. Choose a song, which you have to add lyrics
2. Open andLyrics app and search the songs name
3. Choose the appropriate one from the list
4. Tap on the arrow which I highlighted below, to save those lyrics
5. Now return back to our music player and tap and hold on Couldn't find Lyrics to open menu
6. Choose Lyric's which is usually in Android >> Data Folder
7. Select the lyrics file ( .lrc )from the folder
8. Press Ok and you're done
8. Enjoy the music, tutorial is completed
I am a Keralite and I wish to enjoy the Malayalam Music with Lyrics and for the all songs which are not available in andLyrics App and
I am not the Developer of this application and its all credit goes to its developer
Download it here:
2017-06-09 13:54:29 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
I am explaining it using a local Malayalam song "Lailakame"
1. Unzip the Rar File into a folder
2. Run the Application
3. Choose Insert Lyrics Tab
4. Choose Name and click ok
5. Click ok and paste your lyrics there in that text file
Note: Almost all lyrics available in Google and don't put space in between of lyrics
6. Now open that song in any Media Player and pause it at 00:00, I recommend Windows Media Player
7. Press Play button in our application, and sync the lyrics with the music. For next line press F1
8. Finally, after completing sync, click on output button.
9. You will get .lrc file there in the folder, which can be added as lyrics in Mi Music Player as we mentioned in the previous method.
Special thanks to my friend @ZorrowZ for his suggestion about this andLyrics Application
This Thread Useful? Share your Feedback Here: