In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 4

[Discussion] redmi 4 bugs and problems

2017-06-10 06:15:46
534 1
Here, I want to share some problems and  bugs in Redmi 4 that I would like Xiaomi to work upon.There are many pros also with the device which outshine the cons and bugs for majority of the users but if Xiaomi works on these bugs in the coming update, I would really appreciate that!!1. Late/ Delayed Notifications during sleep mode. This problem is quite common with Xiaomi devices and is present in Redmi 4 also. Even alarm doesnt ring sometimes when phone goes in deep sleep.2. Heating: Redmi 4 heats like hell during charging. Heating issue is not common with Xiaomi devices but unfortunately Redmi 4 suffers from it. Hope it would be resolved via update.3. Notification Led: I want Xiaomi to give an answer to why they preferred a Single Colored Led over Multi Colored Led in Redmi 4.4. OTG Detection: Files present on your OTG drive are no more detected by the media playing apps like Google Play Music, Gallery etc. I know this feature is disabled in Android M but Redmi Note 3 which also runs on Android M supports this feature.5. Lockscreen Timeout Duration option has been removed by Xiaomi since Redmi Note 3, I think. I Request the development team to provide this option in Redmi 4 please.6. Notification management for apps like Whatsapp is not proper. For every new conversation in Whatsapp we get a separate Whatsapp icon on the Status Bar and a separate floating notification in the Drop Down Notification Area. Developers please look into it.These are the bugs on Redmi 4 that I faced. Comment yours in the comment box.
2017-06-10 06:15:46
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Arkodeep Sen | from Redmi 4

wallpaper would suddenly zoom out when using nova launcher.
text message notification would overlap and get jumbled up text sometimes
2017-06-10 07:28:32
ADS