Hello Mi Fans,
Some of you may wonder how to post long screenshots like this:
Today, I will provide you with the guide you need to solve this mystery.
It’s easy… your answer to this would be:
Step 1: Take multiple screenshots on your Mi phone. Scroll down and take multiple screenshots of different screen
Step 2: Send these photos to your desktop/laptop.
Step 3: Open Adobe Photoshop. Open the app and adjust to make the height many times longer than the width to create an elongated effect.
Step 4: Place the screenshots on top of one another. You should be able to get the long screenshot within half an hour.
Of course not. There’s a much easier way to do this without having to use any external app. And this feature can be found in MIUI. Here’s how:
1. Get to a page that you wish to create the long screenshot. Create a normal screenshot by pressing the power and the volume button simultaneously.
2. Click on the little screenshot preview on the top right hand corner of your screen to preview the screenshot.
3. Under the image, there will be several icons. Click on the in the list of the icons.
4. Your screen will begin to scroll to create the long screenshot. Hit the done button whenever you feel like ending this screenshot.
5. And your long screenshot will be created!
Do you think this feature is useful? Comment Below
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .