In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Air Purifier 2/2S

[Announcement] [Contest] How do you cope with air pollution? Share your ideas to win prizes!

2016-09-23 12:58:18

17,217 410
Lucky Draw Post

Welcome to this lucky draw! 

Pro Bunny

RazaRaza | from mobile

Edited by RazaRaza at 2016-09-24 06:39 PM

It's not just we put handkerchief or mask on nose for avoid Air Pollution, we have to do something for its because we have to think about other people's, think about their health also because they're also our brothers and sisters also tell them to stop smoking if they've habit, Always Use Recyclable Products, Use Broom Instead of Leaf Blower, Buy Items Made From Recycled Materials, Use both sides of a piece of paper when we're writing or using also should teach our childrens that how should we cope or reduce air pollution, so after thinking alot I am writing now also sorry if i did any grammar or spelling mistakes

One day my country will be Clean & Pollution Free.

====================

Before two year ago I visited Rwanda in East Africa and I found its capital city Kigali it was clean someone told me its a cleanest country in that world and when I ask why so they told me that Rwanda is clean because of the concept of Umuganda day, I didn't knew about Umuganda Day so I was just hmmm after that on Saturday morning I was standing in my hotel balcony and I was surprised just because the traffic stop, stores are closed, even visitors and all able bodied Rwandans pitch in, the streets are cleaned, drainage ditches dug, schools built, anywhere there is a need, there are a hundred, eager helping hands doing their part to make Rwanda better and clean, they makes Umuganda Day – the 4th Saturday of every Month and clean their areas together and another fact in Rwanda that Plastic Bags are totally ban and illegal there you can't use or bring plastic bags in Rwanda, I was too much inspired from them and i wished that we Indian should follow those rules.

====================

From my side it's not a big list just we have to follow 4 rules that How we cope or reduce Air Pollution.

====================

1) Not just Keep your home clean also Keep your country Clean:
Some people they just keep their
home clean and they just forget about outside of their home and they doesn't know that him/her country is also its also their home so they should keep their country clean and put DustBin even outside of their house so if someone pass by there if they have something to through like garbage so they'll not through on the road or Street they will just put in DustBin, for me I put DustBin outside of my house and even outside of my shop for travellers,

Also every home should have one MI Air Purifier 2 for better and healthy life for their familyto cope Air Pollution.

====================

2) Use Cycle or Walk if you work near your home:
If your office or your workplace is near your home so go by walk or use cycle or public transport don't use your bike or car because it's also create air pollution because of Exhaust gas and also follow traffic rules change your engine oil time to time to avoid bad Exhaust gas, even Xiaomi launch Qicycle Electric Folding Bike and Ninebot Mini Self Balancing Scooter to cope air pollution so we should also use those things

Also for industries and factories should be outside of city because Factories pollute the air through fossil fuel emissions. These emissions include carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide. Combustion creates these toxic pollutants. While all of these are naturally-occurring substances, it is the high levels of emissions which are of concern. Industrial processes will also emit manmade emissions such as fluorine-containing gases such as hydrofluorocarbons, also they should take care of their machines and checks them every month so they will create less air pollution.
Even no unnecessary use of lights, bulb, chargers, air conditions and heaters also reduce air pollution so when you're not using don't forget and just make them switch off.

====================

3) Say no to Plastic Bags:
We should use Paper Bags and Cloth Bags and also Reuse paper bags, they work really well for almost anything you can imagine and they are recycled in the first place like how in Rwanda and many other countries they are using to cope air pollution because plastic bags they are very dangerous and creates air pollution and reason is that Plastic is an environment Hazard. Polythene bags are polluting, land, water, and air because they are non- biodegradable. A plastic bag if buried in soil will remain there intact even after hundreds of years. Plastic is impermeable to water and air. Hence water cannot percolate down the plastic sheet and it also deprives the soil of the oxygen. Thus it deteriorates the fertility of the land. Plastic is lighter than water and floats on the its surface. It stops mixing of vital Oxygen from air to water. It is lethal for aquatic life. Plastic can neither melt in water nor degrade in soil. It is very difficult to get rid of it. Even burning causes air pollution as many poisonous gases are produced in the process. Thinner than 5 micron plastic bags are especially harmful because if they are mixed in the soil, they cannot be picked. We must totally ban its uses like other countries.

====================

4) Save Trees:
We should save plants because its the best things to reduce air pollutions and we have to plant a garden outside of our house if you can't so atleast put outside of your house POT PLANTS or in Balcony or suitable place to reduce air pollution, and when you use paper Use both sides of a piece of paper. Otherwise, you’re just being wasteful with the things that you are using also we should teach our childrens to do same, so we will save tree because Trees absorb odors and pollutant gases (nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulfur dioxide and ozone) and filter particulates out of the air by trapping them on their leaves and bark, so we have to create campaign for save trees and have to stop people to cut the trees.

====================

Hope you like my ideas and will follow it.
Your Friend Always
RazaRaza

2016-09-23 13:13:34
Reply Report
kawaljeet Singh  replied at 2016-09-28 10:34 AM
Thanks Michelle and MI team :)  what should I do next to claim my prize.

Congrats man
2016-09-28 11:56:00
Reply Report
REALLY MI MAX IS A NEW BIG
Beta Tester
300K Members
3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
70 Days Check-In
100 Days Check-In