Dear Mi fans! In the previous Ep6 of Michelle Tonight, many of you ranked Mi Fit as the Top 1 among fitness apps. Now we're heading into fall, but that's no reason to get lazy and abandon your beach body.|
Mi Fit provides running trackers and is perfectly compatible with your Mi Band and Mi Band 2 to monitor a series of data, such as your sleep data, heart rate, steps you've climbed and calories you've burned etc. It turns your Mi phones into a portable exercise companion, helping you stay in shape and live a healthy, active lifestyle.
The recent launch of Mi Band 2 received warm welcome and great popularity. You know it's a common rule that popular Mi products are highly demanded and sell out in seconds and you have to wait until the next batch. Or you can use a F-code, a fast track ticket to save you from queuing. However, getting a F-code for Mi Band 2 is not any easier than getting a Mi Band 2. To save you from disappointment, today's contest is about "eating your cake and having it" ! We are giving away Mi Band 2 and F-codes for it, in the mean time, this contest urges you to go outside and exercise!
How to take part in:
1. Share the screenshots of your Mi Fit running data by replying to this thread (in the updated version of Mi Community app, you are able to add pictures in the reply, update from here: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... bbs#details-reviews).
2. Submit the screenshots of 3 days' (does not need to be 3 consecutive days) running data.
3. The screenshots need to contain the info about the date, the route map, and the total KMs you've run (please do not share your walking data, only running data are accepted).
4. The total KM needs to be above 4km each day.
Step-by-step guide of how to get the valid running data screenshot:1. Open Mi Fit.
2. Enter running page from top-left corner.
3. Press "start"
4. After "Ending" your running, share the data page.
26th Sep - 1st Oct at 8pm IST.
5 Mi Band 2, 10 F-codes for Mi Band 2!
Announcement of winners: 8th Oct ( We have a national holiday from 1st - 7th Oct, so the selection and announcement of winners will be on 8th Oct, prizes will be shipped within 3 days after announcement).
Ts & Cs [Updated]:
1. Entries comply with rules listed in the "how to take part" section are valid entries.
2. Each user can post 5 times at most.
3. Users who reply with multiple Mi accounts will be disqualified from the contest.
4. Mi Community reserves the final decision making rights to this contest.
We will count all the entries by the deadline, who post replies with position as the 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% of the total # of entries and the last valid entry will each win a F-code for Mi Band 2 (eg. if the total number of entries is 1500, then the winning entry is #150, #300, #450, #600.....#1200, #1350 and #1500)!
The # of 8%, 16%, 38%, 66%, 88% will each win a Mi Band 2!!
Time to leave your couch and start shaping up! Good luck guys!
[Update of results]
Hi dear Mi fans! Thanks for your active participation in the contest. Now the long national holiday is over and it's time to announce the winners!
As many mi fans complained about that they cannot find the entrance to running mode. You need to update your Mi Fit app to latest version and then you can enter the running mode.
So here are a few changes to the winner selection rules. Please read on.
As there are only a few valid entries with running data screenshots, so all valid entries (6 in total) will win a mi band 2. Many posted with screenshots of steps, but very few of them are data within the contest period. So we decide to take a lucky draw for f-codes winners regardless of the entry validation.
Congrats to our winners!
F-codes will be sent through PM. Vouchers for Mi Band 2 purchase will be applied to winners' mi accounts directly.
Again, congrats to all winners!
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .