Mi.com | APP Download | About Mi Community | Privacy Policy |
India
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Off-Topic] It's Time To Introduce Ourselves!

2016-06-13 13:15:10
77028 1138
Edited by Lewis.L at 2016-06-14 10:03 AM

Hello Mi Fans! :victory:

Welcome to your FIRST mission! To get to know all our new faces better, let's introduce ourselves!! At Xiaomi, we believe that it's important to be friends with our fans, so BIG WELCOME to you and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions related to Xiaomi~

To help everyone get to know each other better - please introduce yourself in this thread. We'll be picking the best introductions to show to Hugo (Xiaomi VP) and the rest of the Xiaomi Global team! :handshake

Reply to this thread with the following details:

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?

2) What Xiaomi devices do you use?

3) Leave a message for Boss Bunny and other fellow fans!

Looking forward to your introductions!

Rate

Number of participants 20 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-06-13 13:15:10
Favorites112 RateRate
Edited by MAK at 2016-06-14 01:20 PM

A. I am (androsamace) very Big Fan of Xiaomi from 2012 onwards (inspired by @gh.rohit)

A. Presently I Have, Redmi Note 3 SD, Redmi 2, Mi Power Bank, 10, 16, 20k, Mi Fan, Light, Headset, etc.

A. I Love to work with MIUI team and all our beloved Fans ......  I Want to continue my work with MIUI. Thank you..
2016-06-14 13:19:23
androsamace
A. I am very Big Fan of Xiaomi from 2013

A. Presently I Have,Mi 5 pro, Mi 5, Mi 4 64GB, Mi 4 16, Redmi Note 3 32GBGB R Mi Power Bank, 16, 20k, Mi Fan, Light, Headset, In earphone pro, Selfie stick, etc.

A. I Love to hang out with MIUI team and all  Fans ......  willing to contribute as much as i can for MIUI and MI (XIAOMI)
2016-06-14 13:25:32
Former Super Moderator - Products and Device Team Leader - Mi Community India.

HAPPY TO HELP
Edited by Akshay Singh at 2016-06-14 03:20 PM

A. Myself Akshay, a Passionate Mi fans joined back in Nov 2014 and hope to continue this journey. Thanks everyone for your support and special thanks to Rohit Bro for his support.

A. Presently I Have, Redmi Note 3 , Redmi 1s, Xiaomi Mi4, Mi Power Bank, 10, 16, 20k, Mi Fan, Light, Headset,Mouse Pad,USB Wifi Mini, Selfie Stick, Mi bluetooth headset and some more

A. I love Mi and would love to work here, thanks everyone for your support hope this journey will go on with more awesomeness.
2016-06-14 13:33:29
A: I am Xiaomi Fan since 2014

A: Redmi Note 3G,Redmi Note 3,Redmi 2Prime,Mi Band, Mi In ear headset,Mi In ear pro headset,MI 20000 mAh Powrbank, MI LED Light,MI Fan etc

A: Mi community is a fun place to hangout and Always expecting something wonderful is about to happen.... I like to be a part of this community from here on....
2016-06-14 13:39:03
Click Here to Join Mi Fan Club Chennai Telegram Group and stay tuned for latest updates.
Edited by Furqaan Shaikh at 2016-06-18 12:19 PM

A. It was the day when I got hands on Xiaomi Mi3, the date was 7th August 2014.

A. I have Mi3, Redmi Note 3, Mi 20k Powerbank, Mi LED, Mi USB Fan, Mi WiFi Router Nano, Mi iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor, Yi Action Camera, Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mi In The Ear Headphones - Basics, Mi In The Ear Headphones Pro

A. First of all thanks for providing me this opportunity to be a Beta Tester of Mi Community, I would give my best to contribute as much as I can towards the Mi Community.
2016-06-14 13:39:58
A) I have started to use and love Mi devices from 2014 onwards.

A) Redmi Note 3 32GB, Mi 4 LTE 2GB, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 1S, Mi PowerBank 20000 mAh, Mi USB Lights, Mi USB Fan, Mi In Ear Headphone etc.

A. I would like to meet all Mi Fans and would like to give more contribution to the Mi Family as much  as possible.
2016-06-14 13:43:42
Introduction

Hi, I Am Samridh, Moderator Of Mi Pad SF On The MIUI Forum. I Became A Mi Fan In September 2014 After Purchasing The Most Popular Mi Device Of All Time, The Redmi 1s !!! I Was Also The Youngest Team Member On The Forum During That Period (14 Yrs Old At That Time)  And Contributed A Lot In Various Teams Like China Beta, Global Beta , Global Alpha , Resources And Now A Moderator ;)

I Own 2 Redmi Note 4g, One Redmi Note 3, 2 Mi4 (One 64GB One 16 GB), All Mi Powerbanks Launched In India, Mi Selfie Stick, Mi Backpack, Mi In Ear Earphones Pro And Basic, Mi Over The Head Headphones , 3 Redmi 1s And The List Keeps Going On And On

Really Excited To Be On The Community, Hope We All Have A Wonderful Experience Here
2016-06-14 13:45:01
Edited by ßadMaasH at 2016-06-14 01:50 PM

1 - Its Over Been 18Months I Have Been Using A Xiaomi's Devices, Since Then I Have Been Following it Like A Loyal Fan.

2 - Still Currently I'm Holding On To The Redmi Note 4G, As I Haven't Felt The Necessary Needs To Replace it.
Devices :- The Redmi Note 4G, The Redmi Note Prime, The Redmi 1s, Xiaomi Mi 10400 mAh Powerbank, Mi Piston 2. 1, Mi WiFi Mini Router.

3 -  Guys Let Take Mi Indian Community To The Next Levels & Help Us Grow.

2016-06-14 13:45:22
A. I am Deleep very Big Fan of Xiaomi from 2013 onwards after purchasing my first Mi phone Redmi 1S

A. Presently I Have, Redmi Note 3 SD, Redmi 2, Mi Power Bank, 10, 16, 20k, Mi Fan, Light, Mi in Ear pro headset, bluetooth speaker, Mi Band1 and Mi band 1S

A. Fans, Finally we are here with our own community, with our own people and our own ideas. it's showtime. i love this place and i know that all Mi fans will love this community too. Show up your creativity, ideas and what not get crazy guys :D.
2016-06-14 13:50:25
Amazing Grace :)
1) I became Xiaomi Fan since I saw first xiaomi phone in India -  Redmi 1s  at one of my friends.
2) I use Redmi 2 prime, Headphones basic, Headphones PRO, 5200 Mah power bank and non devices like Mi bag, MI tshirt (Got in Grand Mi India tour event Mumbai)
3)Thanks for this awesome COMMUNITY :)
2016-06-14 13:55:33