In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Live

[] What Type of Mi Live Host Are You?

2016-11-18 22:47:57
4044 97

Hello Mi Fans,
I am sure by now, almost all of you must be really excited to be a Mi Live Host. And why not? There's absolutely nothing cooler than being a host on the Mi Live app. Fame, popularity, money, and a huge fan-base. Aah! What more does one need to be happy and content?
In a similar vein, we decided to do something fun in this article, and here we are! Take a look at what type of a Mi Live host are you, and let us know in the comments section if you have any other unique categories in mind.

1. The Fashion Lover
Does a fashion faux pas make you cringe? Do your friends and family look up to you as their in-house fashion stylist? Do you love sharing fashion tips and have an awesome screen presence? Well, Mi Live is a perfect platform for you to pursue your passion, enjoy immense popularity and walk away with a loaded wallet! If you are nodding right now, you are someone who everyone adores and waits to see online. You have the potential to take the world by storm with your streams. So, make the most of it on the Mi Live app.

2. The Chatterbox or Social Butterfly
If you are a people's person, love connecting with fans, and possess flawless communication skills, you are definitely one of the most popular type of hosts on Mi Live. Your fans love chatting with you, playing games with you and connecting with you. They love you for being so real yet charming. No wonder you have an enviable fan following. Keep rocking!

3. The Artist
You are Mi Live's very own version of Adele, Shreya Ghoshal, Michael Jackson, Prabhu Deva, Ellen DeGeneres, or Kannan Gill! Singing, dancing, entertaining fans with your brilliant sense of humour is your forte. Fans enjoy total 'paisa-vasool' and wholesome entertainment when you are online. Well, you are what we call the artist host, and Mi Live is the perfect app for you to showcase your talent.

4. The Traveller
Travelling is a hobby nurtured by many, and a dream pursued by some. Who doesn't love to watch travel shows, read travel magazines and portals? Be a Mi Live host who eats, sleeps and dreams travel. Be it travel tips, places to visit, or making fans a part of their travel experience in real time, our'travel hosts are pros. So, if you love to talk about travel, are bitten by the wanderlust bug, and are a great orator, you are at the right place.

5. The Complete Package
You leave everyone floored by your flawless presentation skills, and have the ability to engage viewers on a wide array of topics like politics, news, sports, fitness, music and movies. You are what we call the complete package. Hosts like you are rare. So wear this title with pride and don’t be afraid to gloat a little. There are people out there who are waiting to be entertained by you.

Download from Google Play:

Or scan QR Code to download:

Visit official website of Mi Live:

Credits to: Sritama

Related Reading:

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-11-18 22:47:57
Favorites10 RateRate

Wizard Bunny

paramgagan | from mobile

I am none of above :P
2016-11-18 23:08:47
I am none of above sir
2016-11-18 23:09:40

Advanced Bunny

1615383148 | from Redmi Note 3

How become I as a Mi live host??
2016-11-18 23:13:01

Advanced Bunny

1615383148 | from Redmi Note 3

I m so excited to be a Mi live host. But how I Proceed it
2016-11-18 23:14:16

Semi Pro Bunny

Arsh.warsi | from app

please ban xiaomi for India. Its one of the waste company for Indians as the little product they launch after many months of launching in china
2016-11-18 23:14:26

Semi Pro Bunny

Arsh.warsi | from app

Xiaomi is simply playing with Indians consumer.
2016-11-18 23:15:02

Master Bunny

Sidde | from Mi 4i

Not been using it from over time.Will be soon updating.
2016-11-18 23:16:24

Advanced Bunny

agarwalshilpa1 | from MI 3W

The Complete Package
2016-11-18 23:18:13

Mi Comm team

S0fia Author |

1615383148 replied at 2016-11-19 09:43 AM
How become I as a Mi live host??

https://in.c.mi.com/in/forum.php?mod ... tid=48784&page= Please refer to this thread for more details :)
2016-11-18 23:20:43
I'm Sofia, Mi Comm Team Member.

Master Bunny

SIVARAMAN N | from Redmi Note 3

I am simply viewers
2016-11-18 23:22:11