In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Contest] [Updated] Mi 2nd Year Anniversary Livestream: Here are the lucky ones!

2016-07-13 06:41:45
119134 3495
Hello Mi Fans!

Hope you guys watched the Face Off with Hugo tonight! 5 lucky Mi fans have been choosen by Hugo during the livestream and their BIG wishes have been granted by our Mi genie in the bottle.

Let's recap the list of the winners here and for those who missed the livestream tonight.

Congratulations all! Your wishes finally came true in this 2nd anniversary celebration of Mi India. Those gifts are your rewards for supporting Mi India in the past 2 year and we wish you guys keep staying with us in the future. For those who did get luck this time, don't lose hope becasue we still have loads of fun activities here on Mi Community. So, stay tuned.

A little notice for those wishes came true: we will contact you shortly how your gifts reach into your hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi India 2nd Year Anniversary Livestream
Date: Monday, 18th July, 2016
Time: 7.30pm IST onwards

Livestream Link:
Hugo Barra's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hbarra76

Sales information and latest announcements:
Mi India Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiIndia/

Why should you tune in?
Join Hugo and the Mi India team as we share our upcoming plans for Mi India, announce new products and exclusive sales offers, answer your questions and more importantly... FULFILL YOUR MI WISHLIST!

SHOW HUGO YOUR MI WISHLIST AND HAVE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!
Hugo will be genie for a day and grant selected Mi Fans their Mi Wishlists' during the Mi India 2nd Year Anniversary Livestream. So it's time to start adding those Mi Products to your Mi.com cart and telling us why we should select you as one of the lucky fans!

How to take part in our Mi 2nd Year Anniversary Wishlist Contest
Reply to this thread in the following format:
1) Tell us which Mi Products you have on your Mi Wishlist and why (yes, you can even request for Mi items not on sale on Mi.com/in)
2) Tell Hugo why he should grant YOU your wishlist!

- Reply by Sunday, 17 Jul, 11:59pm IST, entries after that will not be considered
- If you are a selected winner, we will only send items to where Mi India is currently shipping to
- Remember to be creative! Use images or video to tell us why you should be the winner~
- You may reply as many times as you want, but we will only consider 1 entry from each member
- Winners will not be repeated, if we discover you are using multiple Mi IDs to take part, you will be disqualified
- Do not use images or videos from previous Mi contests to re-enter into this competition
- We take plagarism very seriously, if we find that you used images or text from other sources without permission, your entry will not be considered

That's all folks! Say hi to the genie that will grant your Mi wishes - Hugo!!!!

Rate

Number of participants 116 Experience +142 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-07-13 06:41:45
Favorites356 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Gaurav Bhatia | from mobile

Hey guys here's my whishlist: Mi Max, Mi capsule earphones.Hoping my wishes will come true if Hugo helped.And I want Hugo to grant me my wish list as I am your loyal fan since 2 years I.e from launch of redmi 1s I still remember ordering one from flipkart flash sale on Tuesday sharp at 2pm from there comes a decent change in my I supported you guys in every ups and down of your company participated in every contest I can but never got lucky to win even one prize. hope this time gineis help me to win one fingers crossed. I
2016-07-14 07:05:27
Mi Band 2, mi mosquito repellent ;)
2016-07-14 07:10:42

Rookie Bunny

Sourabh Godha | from mobile

Happy Mi 2nd year anniversary MI INDIA
2016-07-14 07:10:51
My Wishlist: Mi Max, Mi5 Gold & Redmi 2 Gold

Hope my wishes WILL COME true when Mr. HUGO WELCOMES my wishlist

And I want Hugo to grant me my wish list as I am in dating with MI Phones from the first launch.

Your's Lovingly,
G.Srinivas
2016-07-14 07:34:06
G.Srinivas
Hey MI here's my whishlist: Mi Max and  Redmi note 3 .Hoping my wishes will come true And I want Hugo to grant me my wish list as I am your loyal fan since 2 years I.e from launch of redmi 1s I still remember ordering one from flipkart flash sale on Tuesday sharp at 2pm from there comes a decent change in my I supported you guys in every ups and down of your company participated in every contest I can but never got lucky to win even one prize. hope this time gineis help me to win one fingers crossed.
2016-07-14 07:34:27
hope this time i will be grabbing the contest prize and again mentioning my wishlist is Redmi note 3 32gb gold and mi max gold 4gb ram
2016-07-14 07:37:06

Rookie Bunny

Vivek Haritash | from mobile

My Wishlist is MI 5. I am a fan of mi product since two years and before two years my brother bought the redmi 1s from flipkart and i also used that very much. I am fan of the camera, the miui, the looks, the smoothness of the Mi Phones and the quality also. I also bought mi earphones colour edition in white and first time i heard such a nice sound quality then i bought one for my sister. I am using redmi note prime now and want MI 5 because i love photography and MI 5 has a very intelligent camera as i read in the review but i cant buy it because i have no money yet and my parents don't allow to buy MI 5 for rupees 24999. So please Sir Hugo Barra grant me Mi 5 I promise that I will always be a fan of Xiaomi. Please help me to improve my photography and grant me the MI 5. You can see my photo graphy on my facebook on which I shared Mi coupons page.
2016-07-14 07:40:07
Happy 2nd year Anniversary Mi India.
My Wish list is Mi Max. I participated in Hugo live stream on July 2nd but not very fortunate to win Mi Max. That day.  I Hope Hugo will consider me and grant my Wish list this time.  I believe in miracle do happen in everyone life at sometime like Mi surprised Indian peoples with their specs and price.Loyal fan of Mi Products.   
2016-07-14 07:56:22

Advanced Bunny

DSG | from mobile

Mi I have no wishlist. I only wish that you always serve us great product and service for ever like in present. Your product RN3 is great device. I hope you always fill our wish by a great quality product.
2016-07-14 07:57:57
My wish list is:
1. MI Max 128 GB
2. MI Band 2
2016-07-14 07:59:05