In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Customer feedback

[Other] 9 cities Mi fan club meetups overview

2016-07-21 04:52:43
5009 34
Hey Mi Fans,
                      I hope you all are doing good. Ever since the launch of Mi Max and MIUI 8 in India many Mi Fans were eager to experience Mi Max and MIUI 8. So 9 Mi Fan clubs all over India conducted a fan meet in their respective cities. Every City's Mi Fan Club got a overwhelming response. Many Mi fans attended it and experienced the Mi Max Hands on. Not just the Mi Max, Many users who have not flashed MIUI 8 on their Mi device also experienced the MIUI 8 with a max experience on Mi Max. Thanks to all the Mi Fan Club presidents to took this responsibility and completed it with an ease. Mi Fan Clubs also celebrated 2nd Anniversary of Mi India by cutting cake and wishing Mi India in a Video. One of the Good news for Mi Fan Club  is that with the recent meets members of Fan Clubs has also increased. Thanks to you for your response. After the Meet, President of Respective Fan Clubs posted their Fan meet threads. Lets just bring those successful meets under one thread.

Mi Fan Club  Mumbai

Hi Mi Fans from Amchi Mumbai,
As you all know we had our 3rd Official Mi Fan Club Mumbai Fan meet on 17th July, 2016. I can proudly say that it was a huge success thanks to all the attendees and also Fans who joined us live on Mi Live App.
First of All let me thank all of you guys for attending and being a part of ever expanding Mi Fan Club Mumbai. I would like to thank my fellow Mi Fans Bhagyesh, Sameer, Bhavya, Anurag who helped us make this event great for all of you

Presidents: Anthrax and Hiren Vasani

Mi Fan Club Kolkata

Hey Mi Fans Kolkata,
As we announced earlier that we gonna have our 3rd Official Fan Club meet on 17th July, 2016, we had a successful meet last Sunday with lot of Mi fans and this time we went live over the air on Mi Live App. As a results, lot of Mi fans from other cities enjoyed the meet with us live this time. You guys know that on every meet we keep a theme for the meet and this time also we had a theme. The theme of this meet was "Mi MAXperience", "MIUI 8" and guess what, yes "Mi India's Anniversary". We choosed 'Cafe Coffee Day' for the meet at 3:30 pm. But due to bad weather we extended the meet time by 30 mints. Mi Fans from every corner of the city came to the meet and enjoyed a lot.

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-6179-1-0.html
Presidents: Alok Mujhumdar and Pratip Kanti Ghosh

Mi Fan Club Delhi

Hello Mi Fans from Saddi Dilli!!
As we all know this month on July 15th about 63072000 seconds back in time Xiaomi gave us a present by announcing their arrival in India with the Fastest Mi Phone Ever at that moment "Mi3".
Ever since Mi India has given us nothing but Blockbusters!
One after another including our very own Fan Club. So it was time for us Fans to give something back, our love and appreciation by the means of a Grand Celebration

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-6070-1-0.html
Presidents: Hitesh Juneja and Keshav Ravat

Mi Fan Club Chandigarh

Hey folks!
We recently finished our very first fans meet as a fans club. Honestly I would thank the participants of the fans meet and our guests! It was raining yet they made it to the venue. The main focus being MIUI 8 and Mi Max it was a hands on experience for everybody who was present there. According to the place we decided to serve food and cake. Did I say CAKE ? It wasn't my birthday but MI India's IInd. We had a banner specially designed for the meet. I am thankful to Sudeep as he did it for everyone.

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-6121-1-0.html
Presidents: Atyant and Abhay

Mi Fan Club Pune

Hey Mi Fans Pune,

Ever since we announced the start of Mi FC Pune, all pune fans started asking about next fan meet. It was really nice to see that everyone was very excited about this. So as soon as we got the go ahead from our commander @RohitGh we started to plan for the meet. Swapnil and I checked out a few places and finally settled on 7 Seas Wine and Dine Resto since it was centrally located and easily accessible to all fans

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-6142-1-0.html
Presidents: Swapnil Kolhe and Sai Madhav

Mi fan Club Hyderabad

Hey Guys!
           We recently finished our very first fan meet .As a first fan club meet we had a Photowalk and celebrated the Mi India's 2nd birthday. The main focus of fan meet was to let the people know about fan club and starting the fan club.

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-6166-1-0.html
Presidents: Ashish and Krishna Vamsee

Mi fan Club Ahmedabad

Hello Mi Fans !!
On Sunday 17th July, 2016 we had the pleasure to start our very own Mi Fan Club in theAhmedabad!
First of All let me thank all of you guys for attending and being a part of ever expanding Mi Fan Club Ahmedabad
A very special thanks to Mr.Rohit Ghalsasi(@gh.rohit), for helping us in planning out this first event. His guidance helped us a lot to make this event a successful and enjoyable..

Let’s have a recap at what we did at the event.

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-6111-1-0.html
Presidents: Keval Thakkar and Devansh

Mi Fan Club Bangalore

Hey Mi Fans!
So sorry for the delay but better late than never,right?
As most of you may know, we had a meet on Sunday, 17th July, to celebrate 2 brilliant years of Xiaomi Inc. in India. And what better way to celebrate than a gathering of the greatest geeks and fantastic fans that our city has to offer?
Our venue was a snooker parlour at H.S.R Layout and the meet was set to begin at 3 p.m. At first there was just a handful of us, but at about a quarter past three, the crowd finally poured in. It was good to finally put faces to names (or match faces to Telegram DPs :p) especially for those who missed our prior meet. Fans from near and far had taken the time to make this day a special one.

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-6639-1-0.html
Presidents: Shuhail and Sudeep (SuzAndroid)

Mi Fan Club Vizag

Hellooooo Mi Fans,
                              MiFC-Vizag has hosted it's third official fan meet on 17-07-2016 and i am here to share the experiences and activities we shared during the fan meet. I would rather call it a friends meet than Fan meet. Its just been three months that Mi FC Vizag is formed and the relationship grew stronger from fans to friends among the members :) and i am very happy that all the members are very cooperative and friendly. Ever since the first fan meet the response has been amazing and by the number of attendees kept on increasing gradually. Coming to the event on 17-07-2016 we had two themes/Reasons to celebrate.

Thread Link: https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-7053-1-0.html
Presidents: Deleep

Rate

Number of participants 15 Experience +80 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-07-21 04:52:43
Favorites4 RateRate
Thanks for combining everything in this one thread! :)
2016-07-21 05:14:39

President,
Mi FC Bengaluru

instagram | twitter | youtube

Pro Bunny

Aty |

Thanks for the opportunity it was awesome!
2016-07-21 05:18:13
Travel | Food | Photography

Pro Bunny

Devansh thaker | from mobile

Thanks for this
2016-07-21 05:52:40
Mi Fc Ahmedabad president
Awesome Thanks
2016-07-21 08:34:58
The experience was awesome and being there with other Mi Fans was lots of fun. Thanks for starting these clubs.
2016-07-21 09:05:23
Proud Mi Fan

Advanced Bunny

Santosh Savanur | from mobile

Awesome. Thanks for this!
2016-07-21 10:03:26
Lovely ;)
2016-07-21 10:15:17
When Curiosity Meets Knowledge, Innovation is Born!!
Photography Section Mod | Lead Photography Team and Club | Mi Pad Mod

Grandmaster Bunny

Vicky_2121 | from mobile

Nice experience.....
2016-07-21 10:34:12
Cool Experience !
2016-07-21 10:39:53
Amazing.... experience
2016-07-21 11:50:10
ALWAYS BELIEVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL HAPPENING..