In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Contest] [Showcase][Vol-W4+W5] "Flowers" and "Sunset"

2016-08-04 05:00:54
7378 88
Edited by Gagzz at 2016-08-04 02:49 PM

Hey Showcase Participants!!Welcome Miuiers/Mi Fans/Community Members/Photographers

Here we are with the themes for the next Weekly Showcase. There will be two themes to be announced at the same time in this thread here.
Two themes?
Yes there will be two themes to function and followed simantanously. Read about it more here in detail:

A quick Recap about the Concept
It's a Contest Series - Showcase, declared as of late for the energetic foreseen Photographers who search for a reason to go out investigating and snap a few shots. In this arrangement, there will be another topic Every Week. While there will be an opposition consistently and consistently. Pay special mind to it in point of interest here..
Showcase : Piece of Art

So let's get straight into the themes for upcoming Showcases.
One of the theme for this week is...
Let's explore on a subject everyone is familiar with. A theme so common but one of it's kind to mesmerize and boost up your Inventive souls to capture hella out of photos this time

The theme, "Flowers". I know how much excited you guys are about the upcoming Showcase by hearing of the one of theme so common and much easy to explore as being a common element to find out nearby.

"A flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in plants that are floral. Many flowers have evolved to be attractive to humans as well as to animals. It's one of the interesting element to explore on."
-Wikipedia

While the Astonishing theme¹ have delightfully excited your Inventive souls. Let's be seated in the wonderful environment we have imagined of and welcome the next theme.
Not only the first one but the theme² is also a common element to capture. Common element doesn't states that's it's a easy task to capture them but it the one which demands equally as other elements, for fair and some tips, techniques to be followed well.
Let's get straight to the theme then. Sunset it is. It's a commendable theme to explore on.

While it's a challenge for everybody. Yet at the same time in the event that somebody have questions and need to inquire. Tail this link, join the Recently made Photography Club on telegram. Furthermore, simply drop your message there, we will definitely answer.

Mi Photography Club

https://in.c.mi.com/in/thread-5065-1-0.html
Alternately simply ping at my Id, @Gagzzz (telegram.me/Gagzzz)

So let's gear up our phones, will to explore, focus and the notions of Being Creative while capturing shots!
Attractive as well as Informative while presenting the captures in the thread as a entry

Prizes: Privileges: If you win a Showcase competition
- Photography Medal
- Mi Community Forum Credits
  • 100 Forum Credits if you win a Weekly Showcase
  • 200 Forum Credits if you win a Monthly Showcase
- 20 Mi credits for grab in Monthly Showcase (to expand your Mi Cloud package).
So, if you get to win one of the Weekly Showcases, you would have a chance to grab 20 Mi Credits by winning the open poll for that fellow Monthly Showcase.
- Your thread will be "Showcased" to outshown other threads for a week.
- Your thread will be Promoted with the Theme thread for the very next week.
Who doesn't wants to get his/her work promoted? Of course it's a big privilege.
Forum Credits and Medals will be distributed after the end of a particular month.

How to participate in a Weekly Showcase
- Post a seperate thread under the category type - "Album", with a Tag of "Showcase" in the Title. For example, "[Showcase] Kittens Photography"
"Two different and seperate threads for different themes"

- The thread should follow the theme given for a particular week. So, all pictures in the thread will be according to the theme
Yes, there will be a different theme every week. Isn't it exciting?

Showcase Timeline
Timeline for Theme I
Fri-Thur                                                                                                                          Participation period
During the participation time for the next theme(i.e. Thur-Wed)                               Poll will be on (Voting Period)
After the end of Theme II                                                                                          Results will be declared, with the thread of theme for the next Weekly
Timeline for Theme II
Thur-Wed                                                                                                                      Participation period
During the participation time for the next theme(i.e. Fri-Thur)                                 Poll will be on (Voting Period)
After the end of Theme II                                                                                         Results will be declared, with the thread of theme for the next Weekly

Two themes will function parallely, what does it mean exactly?
You'll get the Whole Week to explore out on a theme for the Showcase. Both the themes will be announced onFriday.
Participation time for the theme¹ (Weekly-1) will be from Friday to Thurday (of the next week).
Followed by the participation for the next theme² from Next Friday. The participation time for the theme² will be from Friday² to Wednesday³. While poll time will for theme¹ will be there when participation time for the theme² will on. And So On...

Good Luck Everyone! Keep Photographying!!

Rate

Number of participants 14 Experience +114 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-08-04 05:00:54
Favorites10 RateRate
Good themes! Will try to participate :D
2016-08-04 05:41:46
Need Help? Any queries? Ping me anytime. Use the reply button to notify me.
Be Kind to One Another!
Nice themes to run around the garden and terrace! :D will definitely try to participate in both even though Flowers are not my attraction :P
2016-08-04 05:57:47
RAM
____
  .  .
Awesome Will try to participate
2016-08-04 12:16:13
**I love Mi community India**
Very nice theme for this week.
2016-08-05 04:08:21
To participate in this contest.i have to go to garden for taking mind blowing clicks  

2016-08-05 07:09:50
President of Mi Fan Club Patna & Die Hard MI Fan
Awesome it will be.
2016-08-05 12:06:04
Really awesome........
2016-08-06 12:04:58
for flower theme. my nomination.
2016-08-07 21:09:10
Wonderful
2016-08-07 22:24:52
That's My Entry In This Contest Some Flowers Pick

2016-08-09 00:35:11