In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Discussion] Redmi Note 4 Coming in India ? Not Really.. Why?? Read...

2016-12-29 02:57:46
1578 30

First of All, this Post is just an Observation.

I am not a CEO or Relative of Xiaomi that I know for sure, but hey,

this Observation is pretty much interesting and fun too, and who knows may be true..

I am Mohammed Shahrukh, Also known as The Tech Star at Youtube,

And I already posted a Video about this, You can check it out after reading this thread.

So first of All, Everyone was cursing Xiaomi for not releasing any smartphone after Redmi 3s and Mi Max.

That type of curse Xiaomi already received at the time when Redmi Note 3 wasn't present in India.

But then Xiaomi did bang with Snapdragon Note 3 direct hit and achieve the most selling Smartphone in India.

Yeah, The word used is "Selling" not "Sold", coz its still selling like a cake.

Now, After a great Mi Pop Event and Launching Mi VR which is for sure a Huge Success.

Xiaomi did teased "Mi Explorers".

What is Mi explorer?

If you recall January 14, 2016. Xiaomi teased

"Mi Generation : Seeking 100 Explorers for Redmi Note 3 in India"

In which, 100 Selected explorers got Note 3 to test it before the Launch.

And there were many missions to complete too. Which was fun and great.

So just like Redmi Note 3 Launch, Xiaomi again Seeking Explorers, but this time many things are different.

And those different things led me to think that Note 4 is not gonna Launch.

What are those, Read Below..

1. Last time device name was revealed but this time, Kept hidden,

Last time, Xiaomi did reveal that they wanted explorer for Note 3, and this time when each and every Mi Fan wants Note 4, and Xiaomi Knows that everyone will guess Note 4 only. Then What was the point left for hiding the device name if its note 4? So, the answer left with us is.. It isn't note 4.

2. Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 4 is Pretty much Same-Like device.

Yeah, if you compare the Specification of Redmi Note 3 and Redmi Note 4. You will find that there isn't much difference between them. Also while testing Redmi Note 4 Mediatek to Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon, Redmi Note 4 results slower. But we Know, Mediatek device can't be launched in India. Still if the processor upgraded to Snapdragon to launch in India, it is not a good idea when Redmi Note 3 is pretty much same and still selling..

3. Picture says it all, Mi Genereation VS Mi Explorers, Teasure Picture.

Every time, Xiaomi does leaves some hint in their Teasers.

At the Redmi Note 3 Launch it was teased Mi Explorers and the picture was of a Rocket which generally means Speed.

And this time at the Mi Explorers, The Picture is :

Lets Analyse the Hint in the Picture..

i) There is two mountains (Smaller and Bigger) with a gap in between them, and the corner of first mountain is too shiny.

It is like two camera Smaller 5MP and Bigger 13MP with a Flash between them. I'm Talking about "Redmi Pro".

ii) Behind the Two Mountains, there are more little Blurry mountains which is in-depth Photography or Bokeh effect.

Yeah, this effect is only availaible in Redmi Pro coz it has dual rear camera from which we can control its blur and give images bokeh effect.

iii) There is a man jumping from one cliff to another and he is showing 2 hands and 2 legs which means 4.

This is the only one hint from which I think Redmi Note 4 may come but hey, wait. There is also a budget device name Redmi 4. Then who knows what to come? Possibility is Redmi Pro and 4 comes together or maybe just Note 4. Confusing.. isn't it?

4. The Rules does reveals something..

For finding good explorers there are some set of rules Xiaomi is following which reveals something.

One rule is this :

In this Picture it has been Clearly said that Xiaomi is looking for someone Who is Passionate about "PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY". Now what you think, which phone is made for Photography?

Surely the Redmi Pro with Dual Rear Camera..
isn't it?

5. One last thing, to Sum up all of my Observation.
Now many brands is coming up with dual rear camera in India, and its the time for Xiaomi to do it in their own way. it is like Now or Never. As India has its best devices, between 7K-9K is 3S & 3S Prime, Between 10K-12K is still Redmi Note 3, under 25K gap is filled by Mi5 but the gap remains in between 12-20K device and we can't include Mi Max due to its size. So Xiaomi knows its a great chance to add a 14-15K device with dual Rear camera to fire the market and fill up its own gaps. But who knows what heppens next.

So the Final Conclusion ?
We can't say anything about it.
My Observation says its Redmi Pro
or Maybe Redmi Pro and Redmi 4 both
or Maybe All the three devices Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4.

Anyways, I had already applied for the Explorers program, let me see If I'm gonna selected or not.
And Don't Worry, I will leak the device after I get selected. Hahahaha.. Never Man, I am a Die Hard Mi Fan.

This is my result, I passed 98% in the challenge.
I gave every correct answer except one.
I hope, I may get selected.

Last but not the Least, My youtube Video Link and Channel Link,
Many Miui things are presented their, But my native language is Hindi, So most videos are in Hindi..
Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkBTsiqJtMyTZYKY03-EtaA
Video Link :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUdoAIxRyjI&t=76s

2016-12-29 02:57:46
Favorites6 RateRate

Grandmaster Bunny

qamit | from Redmi Note 3

Good.....
2016-12-29 04:13:21
Thank You..
Regards,
Amit Karmakar.

Advanced Bunny

sri007 | from Redmi Note 3

good information and your logical thinking is great brother
2016-12-29 04:59:52
good logical thinking. And we have to notice one more thing, last year it was specific that they were in search of 100 explorers. This year there is no such thing. There can be 100 or 1000. The more you sow the more you reap.
2016-12-29 06:02:11

Semi Pro Bunny

Nirmal Hin | from app

great observation yaar!!!..............
2016-12-29 07:19:10
Logical... Observation great
2016-12-29 07:26:08

Semi Pro Bunny

kkratp | from Mi 4i

hahahahaah whatever device it will be....it will he awesome as always
2016-12-29 07:32:48

Semi Pro Bunny