In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Contest] Show Your Love For The Country This Independence Day To Win Mi In-Ear Pro (Gold)

2016-08-13 00:39:29
33269 254
Edited by Gagzz at 2016-08-13 10:09 AM

Hey Mi Fans,

As everybody is aware about the fact that the 70th Independence day is around the corners. While everybody is getting ready for the enjoyment of fifteenth August with the same vitality and energy they accomplish for past years consistently getting the kites, manja, saddhi(strings), sweets and other stuff; planning arrangements for the family or companions or friends meetup for the day to celebrate Independence at it's best.

Numerous individuals wishes to click those moments of festivity and share on social networks to share how they celebrated and are delighted, with their dear ones.

In Courtesy to the Photography souls that resides in you guys, I present everyone a contest to unleash the imagination in you portraying the tri-colours: Safron, White and Green.
"Saffron colour, showing the quality and boldness of the nation. The White middle band shows peace and truth with Dharma Chakra. The last band is Green in shading demonstrates the ripeness, development and promise of the area"

So everyone motivate and get yourself prepared to celebrate this freedom day well and don't forgot to snap some cool captures to share here to win Mi In-Ear Pro (Gold)

How to Participate
  • Reply to this thread with your entry of photos showing your passion for this independence day
  • The photos could be taken by Mi phones, gadgets only and must remain unedited and original.
  • Attach zip file containing all the photos you upload
  • Give a short introduction about how you celebrated and enjoyed the day using the pictures as live elements. (Highly recommended)

Contest Period
  • Participate Time - Entry Submission - 12th Aug to 12:00pm 19th Aug IST
  • Voting Period - 21st Aug to 25th Aug IST
  • Announcement - Final Winners will be announced on 27th-28th August

Prizes To Be Won
  • Mi In-Ear For Top 2 Performers
  • Independence day medal for all eligible participants

How To Win
  • Reply with photos of your celebration or captures depicting tri colours of the Indian flag and culture
  • Entries with original pictures, creativity, nicely presented, pretty layout, pleasant introduction/description and other Informative elements are more likely to qualified to win
  • Top entries will enter the polling phase
  • The Final results will be finally determined by accompanied assessment by Moderators and Admins in courtesy to the votes.

Contest Rules
  • Minimum 3 photos are required depicting both how you celebrated this independence and pictures with tri colours elements. Maximum 10 Photos
  • Your entry must contain original pictures clicked with Mi Gadgets by you (stealing from any other source would lead to disqualification)
  • All photos must remain unedited and original
  • Attach a zip file containing all the pictures you upload for participation as your entry for us to verify exif information of the captures. Failing to do will lead you to disqualification.
  • Each id/ profile is entitled to reply only once
  • You are allowed to promote and feature your entry on social media but asking for votes is strictly forbidden within the forum
Anyone who found doing so will be disqualified
  • Reserving post is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Such posts will be deleted without any notice, when spotted. Repeated posts are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Such posts will be deleted without any notice, when spotted.
  • If you want to add/change images, then edit your post & do the needful

Selection Criteria
  • All participating entries will be screened to select the qualifying entries.
  • A separate thread of qualifying entries will be posted for open poll.
  • Top 3 entries will be selected by the poll.
Finalist will be selected by voting of Community Admins & Moderators.

Prize Gallery:

Rate

Number of participants 25 Experience +130 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-08-13 00:39:29
Favorites197 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2

Advanced Bunny

Vivek Jariwala | from mobile

Upload my green tree  photo I am a catering a tree
2016-08-13 02:09:40

Master Bunny

Raghava9712 | from mobile

I would like to participate in this contest n wanna show the best performance as of I can do for this...!!!✊Photos will b captured n will b attached a zip file on or after August 15... Hope I have a chance to win
2016-08-13 02:21:00
K.Raghava
uploading my Rio 2016 photo
...unable to upload pic this time..
2016-08-13 02:38:25
Redmi 1S &  Note 3
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6
Good contest I will post on monday
2016-08-13 02:46:26
exciting contest i will uplod pics very soon
2016-08-13 02:55:50
YES, Mi Team i dare to accept this Challenge and Accomplish it
Well though i almost Regularly check Mi Community
Challenge Accepted

2016-08-13 02:56:43

Master Bunny

Alfie14_Mi3 | from mobile

Good contest
2016-08-13 03:04:59
[img]https://cdn.awsind0-fusion.fds.api.mi-img.com/b2c-i18n-bbs-in/c3fe9ec647.png?thumb=1&w=776&h=3