In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi TV

[Discussion] MiTV 4 size 55" Issues/concerns

2018-04-20 22:29:11

5,185 26

Advanced Bunny

407787188 | from app

It's better to sell this tv and buy iffalcon tv or better buy Ridaex nuke 50 tv it's so much better than all other tv and its Indian brand. I sold my mitv and ordered a Ridaex tv.
If that's not possible I recommend fire tv 4k pendant design over mi box because mi box doesn't have Amazon prime support but fire tv can play YouTube Netflix and Amazon prime video all three in 4k.
2018-06-01 08:50:09
Reply Report

Advanced Bunny

407787188 | from app

vy_vishal
Thanks buddy....Will try to get one of these things done...
lemme check Ridaex tv ...

Same happened to mi I bought it without doing proper research but I bought it in second flash sale so at that time there weren't as many option its price wasn't hiked like now. I highly recommend to buy Ridaex nuke 50 inch tv. Pros over mitv it's peak brightness is 1500 nits compared to 300 nits of mitv. It has certified android tv os so Netflix and YouTube 4k natively. Also it has wider color gamut 95% of DCI-P3. It has better blacks as it's a direct lit led panel with FALD.
2018-06-02 10:13:50
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Newbie Member
Throwback With Mi 2018
Copyright©2010-2020 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list