Getting Error -505 of Playstore while installing Apps after upgrading to Lollipop or Marshmallow?
Don't worry, Here's how you proceed to solve the error.
Adb Installation on PC:
- First of all download Minimal ADB & Fastboot setup from below
- Save the file to you pc/laptop running windows
- Double click & Install it
Turn Debug Mode ON Phone:
- Go to Settings - About Phone, on your phone.
- Keep clicking "MIUI Version" till you get a message saying "Congratulations, you're a developer."
- Go back to Settings - Additional Settings - Developer options
- Turn on "USB Debugging" - Click Ok
- Now connect your phone to computer via USB
- Upon successfull connection, you will see dialog box asking permission, Click Ok
If you are having problem with drivers then install MI PCsuite & MI Flash too
- Go to programs - Run "Minimal ADB & Fastboot" It should present command prompt
- Now Check your connection by issuing this command:
- Upon Successful connection, it should show like this
- Now, suppose you are getting error while installing XYZ app, where XYZ being app name
you need the package name for that app like in this format: com.package.xyz
- Get that, google it.
- Now issue command:
adb uninstall com.package.xyz
App Name: State Bank Anywhere
Package name: com.sbi.SBIFreedomPlus
- then command will be:
adb uninstall com.sbi.SBIFreedomPlus
- upon successfull completion of the command, it will say success
- Go to playstore and install the same app, it should get installed without error now.
- For some games, if you still face this error then you should check package name for previous version of the same game & remove that instead.
2016-06-19 19:12:11 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
MI Flash Tool
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .