In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Mi Store India Announcements
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Announcement] Become a Mi VIP Club member today and avail premium VIP privileges

2018-05-22 05:08:03
311277 473

Hi, Mi fans!
We introduced Reward Mi last year so as to give back the love to our Mi fans by giving them access to F-codes and coupons. We now bring you another exciting program - Mi VIP Club wherein you can get exclusive privileges and gifts depending on your VIP tier class. To know more about this program, read this thread.

To join Mi VIP Club now, follow this link

Mi VIP Club FAQs

1. What is Mi VIP Club?
Mi VIP Club is an exclusive club of Mi fans. All the members belongs to one of the 4 tier classes. All members can avail unique benefits like early access to phones, coupons, chance to join launch events and much more.

2. How can I join Mi VIP Club?
Joining Mi VIP Club is very easy. Just Sign in, read T&C and agree to join Mi VIP Club. All Mi VIP Club members are also part of Reward Mi

3. What are VIP points and how do I collect them?
Every user can get 1% of transaction values as Mi VIP Point. Your Tier class depends on the Mi VIP Points earned by you.

Tier ClassMi VIP Points
SILVER0-250
GOLD251-700
PLATINUM701-2680
DIAMOND2680+

4. How do I get to the next tier?
Keep shopping on Mi Store! Once you have enough VIP Points required to move to the next tier, you will automatically start getting tier privileges.

5. Will I continue to get advantages of Reward Mi and referral once I join Mi VIP Club?
Yes, users will continue to get all privileges of Reward Mi and Referral

6. Will I keep getting advantages of Reward Mi and Refer Mi if i join Mi VIP Club?
Yes, users will continue to get all privileges of Reward Mi and Referral.

7. Is there any welcome offer for Mi VIP Club?
As a welcome gesture, if your order was delivered between Feb 1st 2018 (00:00 hours) to April 26th  2018 (23:59 hours), you will receive equivalent Mi VIP Club equivalent to 1% of the total transaction(s) carried out by you during such period. There is no cap on the Mi VIP Points per user. You will also be part of the respective Tier based on the Mi VIP Points earned.Users can get benefits of Mi VIP Club only after joining the program.

8. Is there any limit on the number of Mi VIP points I can get?
No, there is no limit on the number of Mi VIP points you earn.

9. What is the validity of Mi VIP points?
Mi VIP Points are valid for a minimum period twelve (12) months and maximum period of eighteen (18) months. Mi VIP Points will expire based on following schedule:

Mi VIP Points earned in PeriodExpiry Date
Before Jun 30th 201830th Jun 2019
1st Jul 2018- 31st December 201831st Dec 2019

For more FAQs, please visit this link.

For terms and conditions, please visit this link.

Moreover, we have introduced an exciting game and you can get a chance to win Redmi Note 5 Pro and Mi LED Smart TV4A F-code!

To play and win using Mi tokens, follow this link

Login and Hit “Start” to participate in Play and Win contest to win amazing prizes.

Rules of participation
It`s simple, every Reward Mi user can participate and will have to spend only 50 Mi Tokens to play. To play again, user will have to spend 100 Mi tokens every time.

1. What is up for grabs?
Players can win Phones at ₹1, accessories at ₹1, discount coupons, F-codes and Mi tokens. All users will win at least 1 of these rewards every time they participate.

2. How to get the products you won?
When user wins a Mi product for ₹1, a coupon will be added to their account. Users need to place the order on Mi store within 6 hours to get delivery at your preferred address.

3. How to check other rewards?
You can visit my accounts section on Mi Store to find your reward like coupons , F-codes and Mi tokens.

Please Note:
• All the Mi tokens used to participate cannot be refunded under any circumstances
• During the event, if any user is found to violate the purpose of this activity (including but not limited to cheating, machine brushing, malicious cashing, etc.), seller will have the right to cancel new participation in the event and cancel all the benefits (including physical items, coupons, etc.)
• Seller reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, amend, or modify any part of or the entire Program at any time without any notice and Seller will have no liability in relation thereto.
• Conducting this Contest is prohibited in the state of Tamil Nadu and thus, Users residing in the state of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in this Contest.

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +23 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-05-22 05:08:03
Favorites468 RateRate
Mi Store India Announcements
A one stop destination for sales and offers, contests, and updates from Mi Store India
78 Article Description     3553 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Grandmaster Bunny

Solver13 | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks For Sharing:-)
2018-05-22 05:24:44

MIUI Translator team

Sumedh Joshi | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

yes I am at level 2 Vip gold
2018-05-22 05:25:54

Pro Bunny