In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Max

[Announcement] [Annouced] Maximise the Max—share your stories to win Mi Max and Mi Band 2!

2016-08-22 04:42:05
1221003 676
【UPDATE】The voting is over, please check the final result here: http://event.c.mi.com/in/mimaxvideo/

winner list of "Maximise the Max" contest:

Top 1: kabbu1
Top 2: holani.rishi
Top 3: Harnish Patel
Top 4: Mustabeen
Top 5: Anirban Shee
Top 6: PawanRockz
Top 7: Sam_mi
Top 8: SunilJ
Top 9: amitnv
Top10: Akhilesh Sharma

Congratulation to all winners! Please send your mailing information (name, address, mobile number, pin code.....) to Mi Community via private massage within 7 days. If not, we will regard you as giving up your prize.  For top 3 winners, voucher and F-code of Mi Max will be sent to you mi.com account, please check it in following days.

Mi Max was officially launched in late June this year, and many Mi fans have shared their interesting stories with Mi Max on Mi Community. We would love to hear more about them, and show our appreciation of your loyalty for always being supportive of Mi products. Right now, we are holding a contest to give away 3 Mi Max and 10 Mi Band 2 for the best story tellers!

How to take part in the contest?
  • Record a short video with the element of "Max".
  • Please directly reply to this thread with the YouTube link of your video(s).

Rules specifications:
  • The video can either be a review of your favorite features/functions of Mi Max, your stories with Mi Max, or about anything in your daily life that signifies a meaning of “max” (eg. a weirdly big tree). Just use your imagination!
  • Here are screenshots of several sample videos to give you inspirations:

https://youtu.be/Yq6NaYS35Ko

• The video duration is limited to 5 minutes.
  • We take plagiarism seriously, if we find that your video is too similar to a previously posted video, you will be disqualified from the contest. Please show respect to others' work.
  • Everyone is eligible to participate regardless of whether you own a Mi Max or not.

Evaluation and selection:
  • We value every interesting idea and encourage creativity. The evaluation will be based on creativity, content informativeness, and “max”-relevancy of the video(s).
  • Please use the "rate" function to vote for your favourite replies.
  • We will count the number of "ratings" on each reply after the end date, and update the result of Top 10 winners in this thread afterwards.
  • The selection of Top 3 winners will take the form of a poll in this thread. Simply vote for your favorite videos.
  • If unexpected cases occur, we will interfere to assure the authenticity and impartiality of the result.

Contest period:
  • Please upload your video and reply to this thread by 28th August, 2016.
  • Vote for your favorite videos: 29-31st August.
  • Announcement of winners: 1st September, 2016.

Most importantly, the prizes!
10 Mi Band 2 for Top 10 winners, plus an extra 3 Mi Max for Top 3 winners! Isn’t it amazing?!

Tik Tok, take part and share your stories with us!

[updated] Do not spam in this thread, or you will be disqualified from the contest.

Rate

Number of participants 35 Experience +105 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-08-22 04:42:05
Favorites176 RateRate
Edited by Gagzz at 2016-08-25 10:17 AM

Woah! Such an awesome and inventive contest to participate in.
Keeping in mind the Maxism the only thing that comes to my mind is the 2k16 trip visit to kashmir consisting of adventurous hence astonishing delightful experience of being in a shikara ride in dal lake and playing with snow balls at the zero celsius point whcih totally mesmerized my soul.

The scenes and the views that i got to encounter with natural eyes ,a trully awesome maxiiieei experience. I tried my best to figure out the scenes in my yi camera lenses.
Now go ahead and experience those lovely videos yet captures.
Note: Click here to get the video URL.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.
Mi max is BEAST -- I tried my best to co-relate maxism in Daily Life Elements !!

2016-08-22 05:32:58
When Curiosity Meets Knowledge, Innovation is Born!!
Photography Section Mod | Lead Photography Team and Club | Mi Pad Mod

Pro Bunny

Abdul rahman | from mobile

I have Redmi note 3 ...can i eligible for the contest
2016-08-22 05:51:57
Abdul Rahman

Pro Bunny

Abdul rahman | from mobile

Abdul rahman
I have Redmi note 3 ...can i eligible for the contest

I don't have MI MAX THE BIG but will buy it one day....
2016-08-22 05:55:27
Abdul Rahman
Wow
Mi Max "The New BIG" this is Awesome
                                 and
"Mi Band 2" this is Incredible Mi India
Will Try My Luck

2016-08-22 05:56:22
Edited by PawanRockz at 2016-08-28 09:49 PM

Mi Max - The Features I Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJNG-l1gXeU
--------------------------------------------------
"The Max Experience In Andman And Nicobar"

When I think about the "MAXISM" of the Mi MAX ,the only thing that comes to me is the Trip to Andaman And Nicobar Islands last year. I captured many things related to MAX there but the real MAX experience was the vast Greenrey there, Big variety of Beaitiful Beaches, the MAX shots taken from Plane, the MAX never ending Blue Ocean and last but not the least - the MAX experience of Scuba diving in the gigantic ocean.

Here Are Some Original Max Shots From The Journey

Thanks for having a look.

2016-08-22 06:04:01
Edited by Bingo220 at 2016-08-24 02:59 PM

Here is My Mi Max Video.

It time to Maximise the size with Mi Max.

2016-08-22 06:33:41
Need Help? PM me or Tag me in your Post.
Mi FC Pune President.

Admin

Mi Community Author |

Abdul rahman replied at 2016-08-22 03:25 PM
I don't have MI MAX THE BIG but will buy it one day....

surely you are eligible for the contest!!! the more participants, the merrier!!
2016-08-22 06:38:04

Master Bunny

sahil_arora05 | from mobile

Will try to make a video. BTW the contest seems to be amazing. Time to grab the MI Max or MI Band 2
2016-08-22 06:58:21
Always think positive. Believe in GOD
Edited by AMALMURALEE at 2016-08-25 03:56 PM

Hey MI FANS
A huge thanks to the admins for Conducting such a Great contest.   
Here is a small Video made by me  About some Features That made me go crazy about MI MAX (THE NEW BIG)

Thank You all

2016-08-22 07:01:33

Rookie Bunny

1629615988 | from mobile

redmi3S prime
2016-08-22 07:24:48